Arrow (PSO2-JP Ship-2) Looking for: XQ, AQ, EQ, Client Orders, MPA's

Yo, looking to get some people who play PSO2, and i mean PLAY, not idle about and afk while everyone busts there ass off. Currently I am looking for people to do XQ, AQ, Client Orders, MPA's with, you don't have to be an expert or PSO2 mastermind just active and contribute to the mission.

I have far too many people in my friends list who either can't be assed to run missions with me, or are already booked beyond all reason with their own parties for XQ and AQ's. I would like to form groups with others who are also seeking a planned group.

We can share contact information via PM and use skype, as well as maintain contact ingame whichever you prefer.

My goals are to do Tunnels AQ and the Glacial XQ (King varda units and Bunny Rod)

Character level: 53 force Male Newman, subbing lv31 hunter (going for fighter)

EDIT: Make sure you check your friends list. No one can send a request if your friends list is filled.
    Last edited by Carlte; Aug 5, 2013 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlte View Post
    Yo, looking to get some people who play PSO2, and i mean PLAY, not idle about and afk while everyone busts there ass off. Currently I am looking for people to do XQ, AQ, Client Orders, MPA's with, you don't have to be an expert or PSO2 mastermind just active and contribute to the mission.

I have far too many people in my friends list who either can't be assed to run missions with me, or are already booked beyond all reason with their own parties for XQ and AQ's. I would like to form groups with others who are also seeking a planned group.

We can share contact information via PM and use skype, as well as maintain contact ingame whichever you prefer.

My goals are to do Tunnels AQ and the Glacial XQ (King varda units and Bunny Rod)

Character level: 53 force Male Newman, subbing lv31 hunter (going for fighter)

Good to know there are still people around like this.

ID: strikerhunter
    Character: Kelly 60/54 GU/HU

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Good to know there are still people around like this.
    What he said

In game: CrazyDan36

Would help to know what ship your on.

Quote Originally Posted by Impotent Symptom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlte View Post
    Yo, looking to get some people who play PSO2, and i mean PLAY, not idle about and afk while everyone busts there ass off.

This is more than enough info that he was mentioning about Ship 02 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Impotent Symptom View Post
    You are right though, It would make things easier, my bad.

I'd be interested in this but I'm usually on really late (12am-6am~ EST) because of time zone constraints. Add me if you want, my info is below.

ID/Character: Celille
    60HU/60FI/60FO