Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy72 View Post
    Is there anywhere that gives a translation for the menu when dealing with your partner character in your room?
    Added a quick translation. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eveningxtar View Post
    At what level will the client order for the support partner be available. Thanks in advance
    According to the official site, it's level 20.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Added a quick translation. Enjoy.

According to the official site, it's level 20.
    THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by solid_snark View Post
    Some early observations:
    Collection quests seem to be the only way to gain XP for your support partner.
    Team orders are not allowed.
    You can change the class for your support partner by giving it a different class' weapon.
    All-class weapons will not change your support partner's class.
    The bullet bow that everyone was given is an all class weapon.
    All weapons and armor put on the support partner seem to be for aesthetics only.

I sent my support partner out for a mission that required hard level drops, and she came back with a C-rank and no items. Trying a normal level (caves) mission now to see if I have any better success. Will report back when she returns...

pretty sure equip makes difference.. i sent 愛子 (my bot) out on an easy quest with starting FO equip and she got C rank and did.. just aweful.. poor bot ; ;.

Then I put full 10* armor set on her with a fully grinded 9* and affixed weapon and sent her to do that "Can you do me a favor?" II or III I believe.. she came back with S-rank and went from level 1 - 15 with that one run alone

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

How many drops did she bring back?

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    How many drops did she bring back?

12 drops that time~ before that it was only 2

UPDATE**

I just sent her out as level 15 to a quests with level 50+ Monsters and she came back with another S-rank. I think it was Torbon collect quest 7/15 items collected this time.
    Last edited by ~Aya~; Jul 17, 2013 at 03:56 PM.

Well, I was basing what I said on this part of the online manual:

サポートパートナーの装備変更はおもに外見のカスタマイズを目的とするもので、装備条件の必要パラメーター は存在せず、アイテムの性能も反映されません。

The Bing translator belched out" "Equipment changes to support partners aims to customizing the appearance mainly equipped with required parameters do not have, will not affect performance of the item."

However, hearing your story,I want to believe that I'm wrong and will send Dark Snark out with my techter's finest equipment as soon as she gets back from her current sortie.

Each character can have a max of 3 PM, you can get multiple platform from the Fun Shop
    Each Extra PM cost 300 AC
    Last edited by Sizustar; Jul 17, 2013 at 04:13 PM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Thanks for the info, you guys. This is answering a lot of questions I had. I'll be more prepared once I get home tonight.

Not sure if I missed it or not, but what about PAs/Technics? I'm assuming that they have access to the same ones as your character, but can anyone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMagickHat77 View Post
    Thanks for the info, you guys. This is answering a lot of questions I had. I'll be more prepared once I get home tonight.

Not sure if I missed it or not, but what about PAs/Technics? I'm assuming that they have access to the same ones as your character, but can anyone confirm?
    Not sure, my first PM only have light Tech, haven't tested my other two yet.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Not sure, my first PM only have light Tech, haven't tested my other two yet.
    You're right.. mine mostly uses Light based techs and also Shifta/Deband/Resta etc.