Default Best Hunter skill tree?

Hi everone! i know there is already some thread about this but i wanted to start a fresh one ( i was a little lost with the over 100 page of previous onand could not find my answer here)...i think i will try to max all the skill point of the left side of the tree. i was thinking about it and my tree was just max point in JA bonus and rest all in S-ATT up.I think boosting all the % increase damage and fury stance is way more worth than spending point in flat S-att so i was wondering what u guys think about it http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...dxcGrI52Ik0008 this what i want to try!!

I realize you have more than enough base s-atk to equip the strongest weapons in the game already! Even without a level 175 mag.

That said, you should not give up damage multipliers for s-atk bonuses. Say you have ~1500 satk with all your weapon, gear, and mag. S-atk up gives 50 s-atk. 50/1500 * 100% = 3% s-atk increase for 10 skill points, This number is only going to get smaller as the game progresses. Meanwhile JA bonus et al gives a 10% multiplier. Fury Combo Up even gives a ridiculous 20% bonus.

So in the end i see increase in damage with all the %!
    Last edited by Shad0owdruid; Jul 23, 2013 at 01:48 AM.

Awesome points there.

Jokes aside, you have to click on save on the right side, then click where it says "share URL", then you copy paste what's inside there.