Talking Support Partner Client Orders

Hey guys! Just a quick question. Couldnt find the answer using the search...how do I unlock client orders for my support partner??? I believe this is the only way to level him up, but the list is empty. Lvl 28 if it matters! Thanks!

they use the same orders you do
    just take any order that requires you to get a mob to drop a certain item like franka's orders

Just gonna bump this because conveniently my support partner won't do the level cap quest. All you do is find items and it doesn't show up under the list. Typical. So what kind of quests does it exactly have to be?

Only COs that request tradeable quest items are allowed. So basically, nothing from Koffie, team orders, daily orders, etc. will be allowed.

You've pretty much got Franka and Kress' Can You Do Me A Favor series (the latter of which is generally the best way to level up support partners).

Daily Order? Wrong, those are tradeable also and are accepted for the support partner. I know that, since mines completed a few 99 drop by themself already.

So yeah, repeatable one are franka, kressida and daily order. Not repeatable one include Lola for buff's drink, Xie, etc.

The advice on using Kressida's "Could you do me a favor" the one that give 37k exp is the best choice when you want to speed lv your support, just send him back every hour.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.