Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Do TAs, use the meseta to gamble with fodder. Make statiii's out of 6 statI's + a mutation.

Do AQs, sell loot. Even 1slot statIII's sell for decent amount. If it sells for 1k or higher, put it up.

Take your 10* tickets, affix up some popular rares. (This is the majority of my meseta income)

Shop camp...(This never works for me but I hear amazing things can happen)
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

When I said try my luck at scratch, I meant at all, not just on the swimsuits.

I'm also flat out tired of TACOs. They just aren't that interesting once you've conquered them. Also sick of never being abducted. Stupid cowardly Hunar.
    I had a lot more fun doing whatever I wanted during boost week and still earning decent amounts of everything. That's why I said the boosts should be how the game is normally.

There was another thread of someone asking which scratch to spend money on. I forget who asked, but I recall replies suggesting to wait for swimsuits.
    Not really a good idea if everyone else is also waiting for swimsuits. The one week only special anniversary scratch would probably have been best bet for making money.
    A few of those items, wait a while, and bam - huge cash. Too late now, of course. Maybe next year.

If you ask me the game in it's current form is not worth ANY kind of money. Just my view though.

Thanks for all your input guys lesson learned doesn't bother me at all since I just scored on a deal on a iPhone 5 bought it for 120$ and sold for 500 now that's profit lol

Quick question how much is the banter set worth with technique iii and spirita iii
    Last edited by Mike; Jul 25, 2013 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Merge

Quote Originally Posted by *Godly* View Post
    Quick question how much is the banter set worth with technique iii and spirita iii

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866