Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Well, after reading this I'm even more glad I didn't try my luck.
    Actually expected as much.

this is one of the worst scratches ever.your fault for not anticipating that.

man i have 3 chars that can do vhard tacos. doesnt mean i want to do them 3 times a day.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    man i have 3 chars that can do vhard tacos. doesnt mean i want to do them 3 times a day.
    Amen to that. I sometimes have difficulties maintaining the drive to play normally. I'd probably sooner hang myself before I'd be able to make full use of such an ability without getting burnt out and putting down the controller for over a month.

wow. you should of just bought a 30 day Premium Set, saved up FUN for a few weeksm then play Fun scratch,store the items, and then later sell FUN scratch items after the Fun scratch changes. I sold a handful old FUN scratch items and made 600k with My Shop. I save up so much crap I can make 2-4 million or more from selling it all.

You can make money from buy popular Male fleshy Costumes for like 130k, save them then later you sale after the AC Scratch changes. and make 1.2 mill from just 2 or 3 good clothings. Got to play it smart man. Let the JP burn away AC on AC scratch. dozens of extras will be in Player shops... lol Save up and be frugal..
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    this is one of the worst scratches ever.your fault for not anticipating that.

what's your point exactly? you want to be showered with meseta by just lazybumming around or something?
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Just AQ and do exit bursts~

You have a good chance of getting decent rares to sell, units/weapons with stuff like power III, and elemental stones that you can trade in to get excubes with.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

I plan to buy 2000AC on the first of august. But I could never use it on ac scratch... your better off buying items from player shops with meseta lol.

I am gonna go buy perm stuff, 3 more 10 slots to max at 100 and 2 more support partners because having 3 support partners out there collecting dailies + franka high valued items to sell on shop is win win! and AC well spent

Really sorry to hear that though, you got balls of steel to play the scratch unlike me I stay a planet away from it lol
    The Creator of Syncesta!

You gambled and came out ~empty. Sorry for your loss.

Money better spent on a 30 day shop, extra mag, or extra skill tree. Those are the only things I ever spend AC on for good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Personally, I'd just use leftover AC for scratch.
    Since everyone has two characters, you can do TACOs twice. That's 960,000 (if you do all TACOs) Meseta times two. That's 1,920,000 a day. That's 13,440,000 a week. Since a month is typically 3-4 weeks, in four weeks that's 53,760,000. In 3 its 40,320,000. However, if you don't want to spend 2-3 hours doing TACOs, you can hunt for example, Mizers for their souls, but you want units. Units sells a lot more than weapons with soul. Also, undercut the lowest prince, but not buy much. For example, the cheapest 4s Mizer Soul units (as of this post) is 500k Meseta, If you had a 4s Mizer unit, you could under cut it for like 450k. Of course, you can always make your own fodder units/weapons and sell those.

4-Slot Units
    ==========
    Gwawa Soul: 800k
    Cougar Soul: 600k
    Mizer Soul: 500k
    Quartz Soul: 330k
    Vol Soul: 150k

The point of this is show that there are better ways to make Meseta.
    Just because we have two character slots now does not mean everyone is using them (excluding those with AC slots) although I speak mostly for myself as I can't focus on multiple characters at all, I "was" using two characters but decided that was not working out and started over from scratch with just one character. The free 2nd slot is going to stay empty for now on. I will never get AC since this is a Japanese game in Japan.

In my own opinion having more then one character is pointless when one character can play all classes.

@OP its spelled waste not waist. The waist is the part of the abdomen between the rib cage and hips.
    Last edited by Chou-Chou; Jul 25, 2013 at 11:48 AM.

Ship 2 Ur
    ID: Tanit Goddess
    Character: Tanit

My YouTube Channel | PSO World Shaun's Album