Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Ever ACTUALLY get an 'elite' 7* drop?

By elite I mean one of the sought-after rares...Psycho Wand, one of the In swords (even the lower level 'sealed' versions). Were you shocked to get it, were you online or off, or had you been farming it hardcore?

It amazes me how rare some of this stuff is. I get the boosted versions of rare mobs in Dark Shrine, and they drop crap. The last thing I looted that blew my mind was a decent Kouga Shuriken, just as I was thinking to myself 'I've killed about enough of these little frog dudes to get a good drop'. I couldn't believe it actually dropped, and that was about a year ago. Got a 4 Slot Rika's Suit awhile back, and a 3 Slot Spirit Garb (it DOES come in 4 Slots, doesn't it)? I pretty muh run Dark Shrine maybe 4-5 times a week, and settle in for a SH Tower run once every other month (only getting the odd rare Mag soul every so often, a few Units here and there, never a decent weapon).

Edit: I'm forgetting the few good things...the Missouri H44 with Flame Hit, I forget the %'s (DS not near me at the moment) actually got two of those, the second one nowhere near as good as the one I main. But I'm still wearing a Pizza Box, for the love of god.
    Last edited by Bobby Drama; Jul 28, 2013 at 10:47 PM.

When im hunting for that kind of stuff i usually play online solo since the game gives you an extra % with the drop rates like that
    but in my opinion it doesnt make much difference... its still a pain to get decent weapons (and i farm for it the hardcore way)

i remember hunting for an akatsuki in on my old PSZ Humar.... took me at least 2 weeks of hardcore farming lol

:OOO

But jeez, congrats on GETTING it! I'm playing offline--for some reason the DS won't connect with my wifi but nevermind that, I think I know what's wrong--but I do plan to play online this week. The only 'elites' I consider myself having are the Shuriken and the Missouri. Everytime I encounter Gun Mother or whatever her name is, I get a little hopeful...lets me down every time. Same with Heaven's Mother. It's getting to the point that I'm ready to put the game away and move on--but you know how these games are, it could be that very next kill.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Lavis Kannon drop now that I've complained. I would laugh if that happened (not that I really expect it to, this IS PSO).

xD ty (?) (even tho i lost that character)

Well... idk i find the eternal rlly boring as for farming rare stuff (except for the psycho Wand of course) i always get better stuff from SH dungeon runs
    As for the missouri.... have you tried looking for usanny´s nests instead of hunting gun mothers? theres probably a bigger chance of getting that weapon there

Btw, im hunting for a shuriken too... no luck yet xD

I got... a Foie Haze about a couple weeks ago (hunted)

2 Iros and an awesome Morgenlote from one Blade Mother
    Radam Soul
    PA Save 3 and Rappy Soul and Tech Save 3 from one wave of Rappies

Satisfactory Eclipse Star a couple days ago (hunted) (very happy about this) (Force Ride thank goodness) (I still need a Lavis Kanon omfg)

Nothing top-tier though, I mean I'm good in the DPS department and my Force saves PP everywhere but I too still have Pizza Boxes for all three of my characters smh

Quote Originally Posted by Rekku View Post
    I got... a Foie Haze about a couple weeks ago (hunted)

2 Iros and an awesome Morgenlote from one Blade Mother
    Radam Soul
    PA Save 3 and Rappy Soul and Tech Save 3 from one wave of Rappies

Satisfactory Eclipse Star a couple days ago (hunted) (very happy about this) (Force Ride thank goodness) (I still need a Lavis Kanon omfg)

Nothing top-tier though, I mean I'm good in the DPS department and my Force saves PP everywhere but I too still have Pizza Boxes for all three of my characters smh
    yeah of course i also get "rare" weapons sometimes xD
    but its like the name never drops the weapon im rlly looking for :/
    i also have gotten Element/tech lvl Boost, White sabers, Femini/radam souls
    and a cool scarred tatami recently
    Last edited by IsaacUK; Jul 28, 2013 at 11:26 PM.

Recently I found a decent saber with level 3 element and 60% native, and one with 52% beast and level 5 element. Usually anytime I get rare weapons to drop it has crap % or no PA; when a good armor drops it has 0-3 slots.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

*has gotten pretty much every uber rare item in this game*

Quote Originally Posted by Unit 01 AT View Post
    Recently I found a decent saber with level 3 element and 60% native, and one with 52% beast and level 5 element. Usually anytime I get rare weapons to drop it has crap % or no PA; when a good armor drops it has 0-3 slots.
    Found with 50+%, or after Photon Fortification? It's impossible to find anything over 50% (just as no weapon that has 46-50% in one stat will have 0% in all of its other stats, so the best overall weapon you can find will have 45% in everything, not 50%). ;D

I found lots of weapons with 3 or 4 stats that had 30+% each, like my epic Paru-slayer Morgenlote (gotten while hunting with friends online), and several with powerful elements/stats (like my trifecta of Life Lv5 Zero weapons, the Zero Saber, Zero Rifle, and Zero Cane, all also having decent/best Photon Arts for their weapon types). :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

After fortification . Still pretty decent weapons. I still have a long way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Drama View Post
    3 Slot Spirit Garb (it DOES come in 4 Slots, doesn't it)?

I just got a 4 slot Spirit Garb as a quest reward for Mother's Memory in Super.
    Last edited by Unit 01 AT; Jul 29, 2013 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    *has gotten pretty much every uber rare item in this game*

Found with 50+%, or after Photon Fortification? It's impossible to find anything over 50% (just as no weapon that has 46-50% in one stat will have 0% in all of its other stats, so the best overall weapon you can find will have 45% in everything, not 50%). ;D

I found lots of weapons with 3 or 4 stats that had 30+% each, like my epic Paru-slayer Morgenlote (gotten while hunting with friends online), and several with powerful elements/stats (like my trifecta of Life Lv5 Zero weapons, the Zero Saber, Zero Rifle, and Zero Cane, all also having decent/best Photon Arts for their weapon types). :P
    Yeah but u probably have spent over 1500 hours on this game to get all that stuff right? xD