Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kinou's Art Thread c:

Hello! My name's Kinou. :) Maybe you've seen me running around on ship02? A little bit about me, I've been playing PSO since middleschool on the gamecube and PSU when that got released too. Mostly played offline cause I didn't have an internet connection growing up haha xD Anyway, This is my first time playing in an online community for PSO2 and I'm really excited! c: Not really sure how you put yourself out there so I decided to make a little gift for the community and contribute a little with my own fan art.

Anyway, I'll try to make new pics as often as I can but it's kinda hard with being addicted to PSO2, but I'll do my best, Now on to business.

***9-21-2013 Part 2
    Here's some unrelated ffxiv fanart I've been working on but not finished yet :P

Sketch
    Spoiler!

Sketch with background
    Spoiler!

***9-21-2013
    Sorry it's been a while. Lot's of life stuff going on and I've been cheating on PSO2 with FFXIV. :<
    Here's some work I've done recently! :P
    Thanks Festa International 2013 Artwork Entry
    Spoiler!

Thanks Festa International 2013 Portrait Entry
    Spoiler!

***08-16-2013
    Been gone for a bit so I thought I'd post what I've been working on, it's just a lil' screenshot for now though c:
    Spoiler!

***07-29-2013
    These first two were inspired when I first got my MAG and it ran out of energy. It was the cutest thing ever!~ There are two versions because I was drawing my avatar with my shades and realized they looked crooked cause of the hair. So I saved a second one with the shades off!
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Kinou; Sep 21, 2013 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Update! c:

Very cute, cartoonish style you've got there. It's very appealing to the eyes, especially the color palette. Welcome to the site, and to the community. Hope to see more regular uploads from you, sir.

I dig the offbalance of clean linework with more sketchy type linework. Its very nice :>

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Thank you, Olaf! I prefer bold, vibrant colors too! c:

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    I dig the offbalance of clean linework with more sketchy type linework. Its very nice :>
    Thanks Sayara! Actually I'm trying not to get too focused on details hence why it's kind of messy, but I appreciate that you like it. It's my favorite way to draw. c:

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I hope I get to see more from you. This looks pretty neat.

While you're here, check out the other threads to see the compitition. It's neat seeing how other people see the game. Plus, it's a slow forum which needs more activity.

Yeah I looked around, I'm glad there's an active community. whew~
    Anywho, I posted an update. It's a screenshot of my submission for Thanks Festa Int. c:

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kinou View Post
    Sketch with background
    Spoiler!
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    I was a mithra paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    I was a mithra paladin
    Haha! They have male mithra noowwwww~
    I play him as a warrior and a dragoon.