Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Oh, you're so lucky. It's generous of you to share pictures of it, love artbooks.
    You could try imgur.com as an image hosting site, it's pretty good.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

I've heard very good things about https://sta.sh/. 2GB of storage free, and they don't compress your larger files.

Alternatively, abload.de is pretty good (though it's in german, naturally, so you'll have to google translate your way around).

I also use Skydrive and a paid flickr account, as well as an imgur account (because redditors prefer it, for some reason), but I don't like imgur too much because it HEAVILY compresses any files above 1MB.

heres a little teaser for the CASEAL fans that i like the design too
    thanks for the suggestions will try the suggested sites tml
    would u prefer i reserve a few posts or just post as an when i got more pics

and sorry for the low res pics cause my HP camera is the best i got

Spoiler!

So they just put all the old concept art that we've already seen that was uploaded online over the past year? That's pretty lame.

But then again I wouldn't ever buy an artbook or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    So they just put all the old concept art that we've already seen that was uploaded online over the past year? That's pretty lame.

But then again I wouldn't ever buy an artbook or anything like that.
    i had a quick browse for the artbook and to summarise it yes...they basically compile concept arts and illustrations from the very first phantasy star to what we have today into one book....which from PSOBB onwards comes the illustrations and concept arts....those 8 bit days are just like a page or 2

I'm honestly more interested in the monster designs since, as noted already, we've seen the character concept arts anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    I'm honestly more interested in the monster designs since, as noted already, we've seen the character concept arts anyway.
    if thats the case ill do more on monster designs shots then =3

Newb question, what is PSOBB?

BTW, will look forward to the pics

edit: laziness is a very bad habit....done a quick Google search, so its a free server for PSO1? And still active?
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Aug 24, 2013 at 02:00 PM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

PSO Blue Burst, the last version of the game including Episodes I, II and IV. The current online servers are not official (and neither allowed to discuss on pso-w)

I was really disappointed about the arts in this book, I was actually expecting some NEW designs of classic characters like the 20th anniversary art, but for each game... but it's nice having the original arts eem... on paper... the ones every phantasy star compilation already has.

I want to see the concept art for all the PB beasts....