Default Dezoris Night: PS I Dezoris overworld piano arrangement.

Just got around to covering this one a few days ago. I really like the Dezoris overworld theme, gets kind of overlooked among all the other great songs in the first game. Anyway, just wanted to share it, so please check it out and let me know how you like it.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Might I suggest posting this is the Fan Works section? Not that this is a bad place to post it, being PS related and all. But the Fan Works has more traffic, and more people interested in stuff like this.

I have to say that, overall, I don't like it. It seems like you're treating the original like it's better than it actually is. A cheap, fun style would probably be better than what you used. But this arrangement does have some potential.

My biggest problem is that, along with the original chords of the piece, you throw in one neat chord in there as well. B flat minor, is it? Which would be great, if you followed through with it. The chord fits well with the style you were going for. The problem is that you don't follow through with it.

During the first part of the piece, you go from the base chord, to that neat chord, and then after that you stick with the same chord for three measures. That destroys a neat flow you had going. Try finding some other neat chords you can throw in there to keep the flow going. Try to keep the chords changing every measure during the first part, and every two measures the second part.

If you can't find any other chords, I think you should just scrap the B flat minor. Again, it's neat. But it ruins the flow of the rest of the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCut89iuj9M

Just did another one I wanted to share, Cause of the Dark, the Dark Force theme from PS III. I always loved that song.