Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default (Hypothetical) So NA PSO2 never releases...

Who do you blame, SoJ or SoA? x2 Blame Combo?

Are some of you only playing the JP version just to pass the time until a localized one happens? Would this soil your enjoyment of JP PSO2? Would you continue to play? Would you do anything? Write SEGA angry letters? Go to PAX and kick the guy at the SEGA booth? Are you one of those people that will not be the least bit surprised? You saw it coming? No skin off your back?

Bonus Question : Will the translation team continue to update the english measures they currently have if an official english version was to release?

I'm curious!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zipzo; Aug 6, 2013 at 11:58 PM.

plz remove 'hypothetical' from thread title

thx

Only reaction I'd give is 'meh'.

I'm uncaring as I've already seen what PSO2 has to offer and what it is now.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

"Hypothetical?" lolk

As for the question, I'd do absolutely nothing. I accepted that I'd be playing the JP version for as long as they'll have us a long time ago.

"So if NA PSO2 never releases"

That should be the title.

Also, I'm not going to blame anyone.

Honestly, anyone playing the JP version shouldn't really care much about NA/EU release anymore at this point.

For me: (answering you questions in order)
    1. I don't like pointing fingers but I'll just say SoA.
    2. No, not going to NA/EU version because I already made lots of friends over on the JP servers. Will not go over to the NA/EU version unless it is "different" enough to be worth to play on and updates are up-to-date which it won't be.
    3. I'll continue to play on the JP servers.
    4. I won't do anything about PSO2 NA/EU because it's pointless when others had already tried. Sure it means that they have a lot of die heart fans who are still waiting and begging for info, but it means nothing when they don't reply.
    5. No. I won't kick the SEGA guy at the booth because I'll likely be charged for it. He'll even probably just act like Edward saying that he wasn't given any new info promising that he'll give it out as soon as there are new info like Edward had said all year long.
    6. No, I wasn't surprised since February of this year.
    7. Everyone on the JP servers saw it coming.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Aug 6, 2013 at 11:53 PM.

Not going to blame either one.

Decided to stay with the Japanese version long before the game was even announced.
    After switching from NA/EU to Japanese during PSU, I came to the conclusion of never going back to NA/EU servers again for any phantasy star game. Japanese servers were a crap ton better, and it'll most likely stay this way.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

I'm already running on the assumption that the game won't come out stateside so it wouldn't matter to me, especially with members of the english community putting so much work into localizing the game themselves... If it does release It'll be more of a pleasant surprise for me.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Well the original form of the game is already terrible I don't see why people are still worried about it.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

lol playing pso2