Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haze Via

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Cool Haze Via

29 light, with Panic I, Lucky Rise, and some other affix I can't think of; unless it was only the two affixes.

currently ungrinded, but I plan on taking it to at least +18.

gettin' reports of 200 Million minimum, but if I affix it right and put those grinds into it I think I could fetch at least 300 million from it.

I want to see what you people think, I am leveling up ranger so I can use it a little bit before it goes on the market, and the game is not throwing level 51+ Haze Draals at us like crazy or anything right now so I feel safe sitting on this for a little bit (at least until before Super Very Hard hits)

You won't get another 100 million just because you grind and affix it, it doesn't work like that. I would just try to sell it for 200 million and see what happens.

at most. you can add 10-30 million difference from initial price if it fully upgraded and affixed, depend on the lv of upgrade and slot/affix type
    but definitely not +100 million price different.
    Last edited by Alma; Aug 9, 2013 at 10:15 PM.

Are there actually people willing to pay 200m for that weapon? You'll be able to make a 50 element holy ray for a lot less meseta at that point.

Or is it more of a trophy weapon, which is why it costs so much?

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Very rare weapons sells for a lot. When the Agito first drop, it was 315mil. Hell, if Sega allows for 111* trading, Guld Milla, Daisy Chain, Elysion, Falclaw, Twin Kamui, Weiss Comet, Machine Blade Mech Katar, Final Impact, Flame Visit, Rabbit Wand, and Precious Sword Balmung would sell for over 100mil. Easily.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Thumbs up

Alright, thanks everybody. I'll just have it up for 200ish mill when I am done using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    Alright, thanks everybody. I'll just have it up for 200ish mill when I am done using it.
    Done using it? isn't it soulbound?

10*s are not soulbound.
    PSO 2 : Celesteia / セレス

glad you made it light cause of darker weakness+latent, but tbh i just want to see it on the market lol

Unless there's a new PA for rifle that's useful now other than using it for WB (I don't play gunner so I dunno), I don't see any rifle selling at 100mill+ cost. Try selling it at w/e price you want to and lower it everyday. It should sell eventually.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda