Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    I went 3 months of VA TA every 2 days and didn't see DD just until last week.
    I know people who have never been denned, despite running tacos every other day and even doing 6-7 hour marathon sessions of nab1/nab2 cycles to try and force a den to no luck. Yet myself when solo got denned 4 times in 3 days without even trying (This was before helping said friend with the above runs)

It is completely and utterly random, if you get denned, great, if not, suck it up and try again. from what I've seen i really don't think there is a counter (anymore*), or if there is its such a tiny difference you'd need to do hundreds to make a noticeable impact
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

If you get denned. Abandon. It was going to be a waste of time anyways~

8D

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post

8D
    Don't you mean "It is" not "It was"?

Those two different wording makes a big difference ya know.

Don't you mean "It is" not "It was"?

Those two different wording makes a big difference ya know.

Nope nope nope.

8D
    Bitch, you crazy.

The den is probably the most fun and challenging place there is. Higher rare boss rates, high PSE bursts, some unique E-trials, and an overall sense of urgency that you gotta break yourself out of this prison makes this place a real thrill ride. It also has the only area music that I like. I'd say it's worth it. By far. And what's better than beating yourself up, possibly one-on-one later on?
    Ship 02

Doesn't really explains the reasoning on why some rare few would be getting 3,4 or even 5 DDs in a row.

I say it's all just random luck.

Why? Because I highly doubt that anyone would not S rank a VH TACO if they know the shortcuts already, even then it's not hard getting S rank on them. So I doubt S ranking TAs has any affect on chances for DD. I went 3 months of VA TA every 2 days and didn't see DD just until last week.
    Yeah, I have seen 3 dens in 3 days recently.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Nope nope nope.
    So it use to be a waste of time?

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    Bitch, you crazy.

The den is probably the most fun and challenging place there is. Higher rare boss rates, high PSE bursts, some unique E-trials, and an overall sense of urgency that you gotta break yourself out of this prison makes this place a real thrill ride. It also has the only area music that I like. I'd say it's worth it. By far. And what's better than beating yourself up, possibly one-on-one later on?

No u!

I dunnoooo ... drops are non existant and exp comes very easy no matter what you do. I listen to my own music and get enough thrill by AdD jumping around lobby or spazzing out with dashing in every quest I do. 8D;;;

So a darker level. Let me guess, hunar and plenty of wondas are there, right? -_-

Naberius I and II are my only very hard TACOs so at least I'd be ready for Ragne with fire tree and PP convert subtree ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by AgemFrostMage View Post
    So a darker level. Let me guess, hunar and plenty of wondas are there, right? -_-

Naberius I and II are my only very hard TACOs so at least I'd be ready for Ragne with fire tree and PP convert subtree ^_^
    It's fun stuff, but there's no returning to the campship if you die. Either someone revives you or you head back to the lobby.

Due to that, and the kinds of enemies and (often flaming) hoops it throws at you, it can be a bit intense to do. At its release it was a bit harder with the poison water hitting you for way, way more damage than it does now, and since everyone was lower level and had worse gear it was a bigger challenge than it is now. Now it's kind of a chore just to get some titles, and I usually abandon because the only time I'm doing TACOs is when I want money right goddamn now and I don't feel like spending 30+ minutes doing anything that's harder than standing on buttons.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Aug 15, 2013 at 08:01 PM.