So i look up in the items database here at PSOW and find that spread needles are (potentially) dropped by Pal-rappies for Viridia characters.

My 83 Viridia Racast finally came across a Pal-rappy (giant one to boot) the other day that didn't drop meseta. It dropped rare. I was so excited. And then I was equally disappointed when I IDed it and it turned out to be a crappy red scorpio. Ugh!

So how exactly does it work, is red scorpio some sort of standard viridia rare drop for a pal-rappie? and only very rarely will it drop a spread-needle?

My final impact is really starting to suck-s#$t in ultimate mode.

Another question is about god battles. The items data base here says they drop for redria from Hildets. Is this some sort of typo and they realy meant Hildetorrs? I know my only God unit that i have is a God-mind from a Vhard Nar-Lily for one of my Pinkal characters.

Getting so tired of my crappy 9 star rares ...

i have as well found a red scorpio from pal rappies in the forest, and yes redria does find god/battle from hildelts but it can take many tries to get, i was lucky and got mine on my third run through the forest of sorrow quest

On 2003-04-08 16:57, Gray4 wrote:
    So i look up in the items database here at PSOW and find that spread needles are (potentially) dropped by Pal-rappies for Viridia characters.
    Unfortunately, that's an error in the database. Viridia cannot even find the Spread Needle in this version of PSO.

Thanks Vulpes
    Yah your right, they updated it now though with the correct info. Off to ruins with my pinkal Fonewm to snag one instead...

What!? Are you serious!? Why take that away...? I'm disliking Viridia more and more... (still waiting for some advice besides "make another charecter" for finding things on Viridia).

I think that pinkal spread needle is also a typo. All the other chat sites have pinkal dark bringers dropping their arms (as well as bulclaws dropping evil cursts). The item list here however had the generally agreed upon redria findings for both of those characters (spread needle and god/tech, respectively) listed under both redria and pinkal, which I find a little suspicious. So I wouldnt put too much hope into finding a spread needle in pinkal if I were you (I have a pinkal too, and it seems their item finding lists on all sites have some errors).

well if pinkal cant find a spread needle in ult ruins, then please tell me that the Heaven punisher info is corectfor, ult. mines right?