Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Finally got a 3 run completion during one EQ appearance, although it was very close lol
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

I enjoy the white day quest alot, its nice for meseta and exp.. its just a real shame it isnt lv51 mobs like beach wars was :3
    Last edited by Dnd; Aug 26, 2013 at 09:11 PM.
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

I was asleep and missed one ;o;
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Finally got a 3 run completion during one EQ appearance, although it was very close lol
    Spoiler!
    I can see it in the Log Window, so no worries.

Spoiler!
    Nice job!

Spoiler!

I enjoy the white day quest alot, its nice for meseta and exp.. its just a real shame it isnt lv51 mobs like beach wars was :3
    You guys and your practically millisecond-off saves from having to wait until the next quests roll-back again. XD

WE HAVE A WINNER! CONGRATULATIONS DND!!!

As you are the winner of this challenge, not only do you now hold the spot in 1st Place and receive 3000 KP for completing these three runs, but you also get a 5x boost to your total KP. This means that you now have a grand total of 105000 KP!

Remember that K-Challenge 1-1 is still active up until 9/3/2013 at 10:59 AM EDT!

Before I wrap this winning announcement up, though, Alis Landale has something she'd like to say:

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    Spoiler!
    Sounds promising! - cant wait, ill also try and figure out a way to record these for the future aswell lol (also, gotta love that parrot/mimic doll)
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

It has come to my attention that trading is completely open to the general public, making it virtually impossible to trade items with you all for free. I also run the risk of the items being immediately sold off to other players as well by placing items in the shop (I've tested this out and have had truly shocking moments when I would place an item on the shop just to have it end up selling in mere seconds).

However, as this competition was originally created around amassing Kore Points (KP) to earn a spot in the Monthly Hall of Fame on this thread, I was thinking that adding a few more features into the mix (sans anything that is virtually impossible to do in-game) could help out with a newer version of K-Challenges. Please note that when I originally created this thread, I had not made much use beyond buying items from the Player Shops. Now that I manage my own, I have tried just about every possible method I could think of to try to work around this issue with the rewards system to no avail.

As a result of this, I will have to 'majorly' revise the K-Challenges and how rewards for winning challenges will come into perspective.

Therefore, I will create a separate, newer version of K-Challenges once I have every single corner of the newer thread analyzed properly for justification. For this reason, I have henceforth dubbed this thread 'K-Challenges Beta' as I figured this was basically a learning experience for me when it came to hosting these challenges. The new thread to look out for within the coming weeks by me is 'PSO2 K-Challenges: [Enter Challenge Title Here]'. Please note that the challenge hinted at in my earlier post is still being worked out to fit in with the new design.

For all of you who participated in K-Challenge 1-1: [A White Birthday Request] as well as 1st-3rd Place Winners of the EQ as of this post, I will provide all of you with a bonus ambassador program in the next version of this thread from the get-go for being such dedicated individuals.

Thank you very much for your participation~
    - Korazenn