Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

XQs on the 100% rare drop days and then normal stuff (AQs/TAs/w.e) for the rest of the time.
    ID: Project Astral #10941863
    Ship 2
    * Eridani
    * Skadi
    Artwork of my characters.

Shit. I'd be playing the hell outta PSO2, even though I have jumpstart (:/ freshmen shit)

I'm glad my life isn't so bad that I have to go to college.

Hope to get into an AQ group and finally use my 250% booster or use one during a Falz run. I healed abunch today on this run =) Didn't even need PP convert either.

Farm AQ's for stones
    Spam coast exploration on VH to hit lvl 60 gunner
    Figure out some way to get hunter to 40 (gonna try it out as a sub instead of ra)
    Spam dark falz and other EQ's when they show up

also ive graduated a this year so i dont have to worry about school :P
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

XQ for my last unit from varda, then spam tundra AQ to get attribute grind fodder ready for rogue coffin for the attribute grind buffs next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuronee View Post
    Shit. I'd be playing the hell outta PSO2, even though I have jumpstart (:/ freshmen shit)
    I'll be grinding a lot too, so don't worry. You're not alone. Hoping to get to Lv. 30 on all three classes of my character at least by the end of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I'm glad my life isn't so bad that I have to go to college.
    Just starting my Junior year on Monday (a day after White Day begins AND my birthday). x:

Hoping I don't get too much artwork to do in the first week. It'd be helpful that way I can get all this grinding out of the way and get to Lv. 40 on at least one of my characters. But, meh...it is what it is for now. :/

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    also ive graduated a this year so i dont have to worry about school :P
    Lucky you... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    XQ for my last unit from varda, then spam tundra AQ to get attribute grind fodder ready for rogue coffin for the attribute grind buffs next week.
    Almost forgot to point this out to you guys, but we FINALLY know the name of "Big Vardha", and it's not "Varda' or "Vardha". It's simply "Big Varder". It's on Bumped.org's latest post that contains the detailing with the recent soundtrack that is coming out for Phantasy Star Online 2 that has a track with "Big Varder" as its title. Guess that puts an end to that confusion. I'll probably send that to AIDA to fix in a PM. If not, then we'll probably just stick with what it is now anyways (kinda like the Deuman/Dewman debacle, really).

I don't understand the people who say they hate leveling. I really think they picked the wrong game because that is all pso2 is besides socializing.

AQ all the day for stuff and exp i think everyone ll do that

Work on college assignments. Maybe log on sporadically during the week. Dunno what I'll do though.
    Steam: gutsyunicycle (Nickname: Jungo)
    PSO2: Ship 2