Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default new ATtribute grinding system after update?

any news on how much attribute enhancement if I use same weapon type, rarity but different name (Assuming 30 of same element)?

e.g. a 36 light dragon slayer, using 30 light Ruin Gloam as material, how much more light will dragon slayer get?

Sig by Gama

Can only boost using a same named weapon. For the rarer 10* or above, those 5% attribute boosting AC item costing a good 3mil are pretty much a must(still require a weapon to sacrifice).

I think I once readed about if you're using a fooder with same element and at least 30%, you could get +3 instead of +1. If that is right, then those pyroxene weapon aren't too difficult to max out.

And for futur questions, I would highly recommend using the Quick Question thread in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    Can only boost using a same named weapon. For the rarer 10* or above, those 5% attribute boosting AC item costing a good 3mil are pretty much a must(still require a weapon to sacrifice).

I think I once readed about if you're using a fooder with same element and at least 30%, you could get +3 instead of +1. If that is right, then those pyroxene weapon aren't too difficult to max out.

And for futur questions, I would highly recommend using the Quick Question thread in the future.
    You don't know what he's talking about and you're wrong. In two weeks we are getting a new system where you can use The Same Type and rarity to grind attribute.
    Leader of Galactic Circus
    Smith-60Hu/60Fi/53Br/30Gu
    Astrid-50Fo/30Te
    Devil-chan-52Hu/52Fi/52Fo/52Te/52Ra/52Gu/17Br

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post

He's talking about after the update.

@OP: This was only just announced, I don't think anyone here would know how much.

Well, to be honest, I never paid much attention to element grinding. I mostly played force.

Nor do I check bumped everyday for that matter.

http://bumped.org/psublog/the-third-...mber-4th-2013/ That was only posted yesterday.
    Element Grinding Adjustments

Attribute Grinding will receive the following changes.

You can now use weapons of the same type and rarity for elemental grinding.
    Using the same weapon will have increased elemental grinding values.
    Using the same weapon and same element further increases the elemental grinding values.
    Adjusted the number of synthesizers needed for elemental grinding.
    I stand corrected.

On topic, no value was given on what kind of boost same weapon/element give yet.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I wonder if using ANY old weapon = shit rates

While same weapon = boosted rates

Or if any old weapon = original boost rates

Also kudos if they actual make using the extra rates from using same weapon WORTH IT.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Even if falz launcher gave 1% per, it would still be orders of magnitude cheaper than saving up to buy 30mil Launcher Legacy's to get one to 50%. Only be worth it for something like Karakasa Jigomi or something where they lay at ~2.5mil and only if it's a very decent bonus.

ooooh god this update. I think most of you are not going to agree with me here, but i think the update is going to suck. I mean, not only have we spent hundreds of millions of meseta getting our stuff to 50%, but this update kinda takes all of that and bends it over.

After this, were going to be able to get better stuff for cheaper sure, but only if we are rich or if we're extremely lucky, and were not getting any of the meseta we've already spent back. idk man, this update to me is more of a "haha, you actually put effort into the game?! naughty naughty~" than a godsend imo.

To each his own but imo this is turning the game into pay to win. Or be extremely lucky to win.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly HUmar View Post
    ooooh god this update. I think most of you are not going to agree with me here, but i think the update is going to suck. I mean, not only have we spent hundreds of millions of meseta getting our stuff to 50%, but this update kinda takes all of that and bends it over.

After this, were going to be able to get better stuff for cheaper sure, but only if we are rich or if we're extremely lucky, and were not getting any of the meseta we've already spent back. idk man, this update to me is more of a "haha, you actually put effort into the game?! naughty naughty~" than a godsend imo.

To each his own but imo this is turning the game into pay to win. Or be extremely lucky to win.
    "we spent hundreds of millions to do this"

"now everyone can do it for cheap"

"this is pay2win!"

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly HUmar View Post
    I mean, not only have we spent hundreds of millions of meseta getting our stuff to 50%
    Whose fault is that? No one said you had to do that. Now it's easier and/or more accessible to other people (besides maybe upper-tier 10*s and whatnot). This update is a good thing.