Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2es CBT

I'm so dam dissapointed that I didn't even get passed the login screen because I kept getting error 200, I am one of the selected players for the beta, I got an email to download and all that... it seems I wasn't the only one though looking through other sites, it's BS!!!
    LucidRealm / Ship02

Quote Originally Posted by Psycl0ne View Post
    I'm so dam dissapointed that I didn't even get passed the login screen because I kept getting error 200, I am one of the selected players for the beta, I got an email to download and all that... it seems I wasn't the only one though looking through other sites, it's BS!!!
    I really wish i could help you there. Had 2 android devices, neither had your issue.

SEGA is aware of the issue, they fixed an error for the previous error 110 and discovered this error that you're having.
    Last edited by Sirius-91; Aug 29, 2013 at 09:32 AM.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It looks like I missed today's beta test. O_O
    I was accepted, but I guess I'm late.
    When I launch the app it says something like "通信中", then throws an error.

I guess my only chance now is the September 1st beta test.

Quote Originally Posted by YPwn View Post
    It looks like I missed today's beta test. O_O
    I was accepted, but I guess I'm late.
    When I launch the app it says something like "通信中", then throws an error.

I guess my only chance now is the September 1st beta test.
    I wouldn't worry too much - I reached lvl 20 after getting on pretty late to this test (thought the MASSIVE download would continue when my devices screen was off...) - it's pretty easy.

One thing I did notice was that as I logged in with my existing character, who was 100/100 items at time of last logging on the PC Client, I kept running out of space and was forced to sell extra items before continuing.... so maybe a good idea to store your wares before the next beta begins.

Quote Originally Posted by EXPFULL View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much - I reached lvl 20 after getting on pretty late to this test (thought the MASSIVE download would continue when my devices screen was off...) - it's pretty easy.

One thing I did notice was that as I logged in with my existing character, who was 100/100 items at time of last logging on the PC Client, I kept running out of space and was forced to sell extra items before continuing.... so maybe a good idea to store your wares before the next beta begins.
    Uses July 17th data, so it wouldn't matter. But in the future when this service goes live to the public, that would be a good idea.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Left it running all night and its at 70/2616. It stops downloading when the screen dims or something. I'll have to constantly touch my phone for hours until it finishes.

edit: set screentimeout time to never so hopefully it just stays downloading now.
    Last edited by IzzyData; Aug 29, 2013 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyData View Post
    Left it running all night and its at 70/2616. It stops downloading when the screen dims or something. I'll have to constantly touch my phone for hours until it finishes.

edit: set screentimeout time to never so hopefully it just stays downloading now.
    Yeah, had to do the same, it pauses when the screen times out or when you switch to the homescreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiyousei View Post
    That message means that there is no connection yet, Testing doesn't start until 16:00 Japan time.
    So is that like 2 am tomorrow morning or something? Finally got it to download and I'm getting the same message.

I forgot about the home screen timeout thing and I wasn't able to finish downloading when I went to sleep for a while. It seems that the servers are down when it's not in testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiyousei View Post
    That message means that there is no connection yet, Testing doesn't start until 16:00 Japan time.
    so is it consistantly gonna be from 2am till about 10am everyday? what the heck!

Ship 2
    xXHelelXx
    -Helel Fi/Hu Male cast