Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation New to SHIP2? We're here to help!

Hey there!

Over at The Ship2 Voice Chat, we've got a whole bunch of awesome players that are always helping out fellow PSO fans, both new and old, with all sorts of game related stuffs... but we're now offering a bit of an extra boost for new players!

Step 1 - Jump into The Ship 2 Voice Chat and introduce yourself! (there are meetups each night across most time zones, so just jump right in!)

Step 2 - We'll help get you grind for 1,050 meseta, which is the price that we'll then quick-sell you a Photon Sphere (Which is worth a fair bit more!) - That's the minimum a Premium Member is allowed to sell any item for.

Step 3 - You'll go and trade that Photon Sphere in for a 75% EXP BOOST item, which you can then use when running with other higher level players to help you lvl-up a lot faster!

We look forward to helping you out in the future!

Peace!

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

This is so fucking awesome of you guys keep on doing good you hear!

Gonna check this out, sounds like fun
    DJMetals Ship 2
    BR/FI/HU

Sounds good. i got a shit Mic atm G35 fell apart. but will def head in for lvling help

Will definitely try this out tomorrow
    Lost my original PSO character (memory file corrupted appearantly) so I'm sad. T_T

So, I'm new to the game. I played the hell out of PSO back in the Dreamcast days. I'm liking the game but I gotta say, I'm extremely lost and seem to be getting my ass kicked. Only problem is... I don't have a mic. If you guys feel like helping out a guy who has no clue what he's doing, my character name is Rowsdower.

A single 75% half-hour long EXP boost is basically nothing.

If you really want to help out newbies you should have pre-grinded gear at +10 to give them for their level window. That will see way more accumulative assistance.

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

It's advertisement for Photon Spheres. The'll help after you buy there stuff.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard V View Post
    It's advertisement for Photon Spheres. The'll help after you buy there stuff.
    CMIW...but I see three steps for new players...

-Join the vent.
    -Get help grinding 1,050 meseta.
    -Get a 75% EXP boost in the form of a single Photon Sphere.

So I have no idea what you're talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    A single 75% half-hour long EXP boost is basically nothing.

If you really want to help out newbies you should have pre-grinded gear at +10 to give them for their level window. That will see way more accumulative assistance.
    Alternatively they could be doing zilch for new players. What they're doing is more help than I had from my own get-go, though I did receive some nice advice from friends. And, honestly, I don't think I would have appreciated the hand-holding a +10 weapon would have given me at the start.

Anywho, I think they're doing a fantastic thing by doing what they are doing. Quite commendable ... altruistic, even ... when folks are typically of the 'how will I benefit from helping you?' mindset. I'm not looking to make a stink about it. It's just ... they're doing something nice for new players. I find that hard to look down upon, or nitpick.

Keep up the good work!