Default PSO2 keeps crashing during certain quest?

Hello everyone,
    I dont know if this is just MY laptop or what. But, EVERYTIME I play a certain Story quest, it crashes. I've tried to complete it like 15 times now, and it just crashes at random points.
    The quest is called "A Long Waited Tomorrow".
    If there is a way to fix this, could someone PLEASE let me know??
    Thanks for your time=)
    Madmax.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

You're using an outdated version of the story patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax19832 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I dont know if this is just MY laptop or what. But, EVERYTIME I play a certain Story quest, it crashes. I've tried to complete it like 15 times now, and it just crashes at random points.
    Thanks for your time=)
    Madmax.
    Use the tweaker to update your story patch.

In-case you're not using the story patch, run a file check.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax19832 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Thanks for your time=)
    Madmax.
    You are not using the latest version of the English Story Patch. The latest version is 8-8-2013v3, and it is only available on PSO2 Tweaker.

Installation Instructions:

• First, download PSO2 Tweaker from this link: https://copy.com/7swG37iPG7GzZoCT/PS...exe?download=1
    • Then, use Google to search for the place that you download the English Story Patch from.
    • After downloading the English Story Patch labeled 'Story Patch 8-8-2013.rar.torrent', use a torrenting program such as uTorrent to download all of the files into a RAR; I would recommend creating a folder on your desktop to keep this RAR file in for future use (not the .torrent as that is a one-time process until the next major story patch update needs to be downloaded from a torrent again).
    • Open up PSO2 Tweaker, go into the Orb Menu > Install/Update Patches > English Patch/English Large Files/English Story Patch.
    • When you reach the English Story Patch, it will prompt you to locate the RAR file (not the one with .torrent at the end of it). Find the location you specified for it, select it, then click OK. If done correctly, you will temporarily see an MS-DOS prompt display the installation progress.
    • Go back into the Orb Menu > Enable Translate Items > Launch PSO2.

Everything should work fine afterwards.

Ok cool. I am doing what you reccomended Korazenn. I'll ley ya know if I'm still having problems

Well, I always Use the latest version of the PSO2 Tweaker program. Says all my files are up-to-date. I guess there was a new english patch that was released today or something. But, also. For some reason today, I keep getting errors when starting PSO2 with the treaker program.
    Says something like, translator d111, or DIII is fuccked up? I dunno. BUT, I did re-update my tweaker, AND re-downloaded ALL the patches again. But, I cant log on now, servers are all fucked up or something atm