Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My dream Mag. Help me.

Since I was looking forward to play mostly as a braver, I decided to go for the pure DEX mag,
    Eventually after hitting level 30 my mag transformed to a Antila.

My mag is currently at level 43 pure DEX, but I fell in love of the Cygnus.
    My question is, at this stage where I am with level 43 on DEX, is there any way to add some other stats in order to achieve the last one? Or should I just give up and start again with a fresh mag?
    If the answer is yes to the second one, what stats should I add in order to achieve DEX equal or greater to the Strike Damage att?

I'm looking trough http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/mag_overview.php for helpful information but I just don't get it.
    Last edited by ChaosAngel92; Aug 29, 2013 at 06:46 PM.

Can't see image to see what MAG you are targeting for to give an understanding of how you should raise your mag.

http://file.pso2pso2.syoyu.net/pso2maguEnglish

Try that to simulate how your mag will evolve.

Edit:

Here's your 43 DEX mag: http://file.pso2pso2.syoyu.net/pso2maguEnglish?d1;*42; (hit the Done button and just hit enter through the dialogs).

Something went wrong with the images.
    Anyway the mag I have is Antila, and the one I want to achieve is Cygnus.

Start feeding it Range and Melee weapons to increase S and R-atk. However the trick is that S-atk must be higher than both R-atk and Dex but the less than R-atk and Dex combined to get Cygnus.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Aug 29, 2013 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Start feeding it Range and Melee weapons to increase S and R-atk. However the trick is that S-atk must be higher than both R-atk and Dex but the less than R-atk and Dex combined.
    Using my wondeful math skills, that means there is no way to obtain Cygnus without S atk dominating the stats, no?

From your 43 DEX...

Rush to 50 Strike (S-atk probably) to make strike the dominant stat. Last 7 points in Range (R-atk), but do these absolutely last. With exactly 50 (47) points in s-atk it should evolve into Lyra at lv90.

Should evolve into Cygnus at 105, no matter what you level after lv100, if it has -some- r-atk and 50+ s-atk. The reason it won't evolve at 100 is because it's kinda confused at this point, but by 105 it'll look back and realise there was nothing else you could have chosen.

Final stats could be 50 s-atk. 25 r-atk, 100 dex, if you like the numbers nice and round. Mas S-atk is 87 at lv175 to keep Cygnus; if you keep s-atk below half the total level you will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosAngel92 View Post
    Using my wondeful math skills, that means there is no way to obtain Cygnus without S atk dominating the stats, no?
    S-atk must be the dominating stats while R-atk and Dex must be lower but R-atk and Dex with their numbers combined must be higher than S-atk

Ex: 5 is more than 4 and 3 but 4+3 is more than 5.

5 being S-atk, 4 being R-atk, and 3 being dex.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post

Final stats could be 50 s-atk. 25 r-atk, 100 dex, if you like the numbers nice and round. Mas S-atk is 87 at lv175 to keep Cygnus; if you keep s-atk below half the total level you will be fine.
    That won't work because he'll end up with Crux because S/R atk totals 75.

S-atk has to be the dominate one.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Aug 29, 2013 at 07:15 PM.

It is possible to do with only 11 striking.

Notice here I have 11 in tech to make tech the highest stat at 30. 10 in striking and then 9 in dex. Then to avoid it turning into a striking mag I level striking and dex at the same time to skip from increments of 5 and 0 to 1 and 6.

Honestly I thought they would fix this exploit, but it still works just fine as I am remaking this mag for a different account.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    That won't work because he'll end up with Crux because S/R atk totals 75.
    Um, no? Once it's on the strike path post-100, it will always be strike. Once it's on a non-dex path, dex doesn't affect the evolution, so it'll look at the stats and say "Oh, s-atk less than half the total level? Better look at the next stat... Dex? Idontgiveaflick... R-atk? 25? Good enough for me!" and be a S-atk main, R-atk sub mag.

Cygnus.