Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyData View Post
    It is possible to do with only 11 striking.

Notice here I have 11 in tech to make tech the highest stat at 30. 10 in striking and then 9 in dex. Then to avoid it turning into a striking mag I level striking and dex at the same time to skip from increments of 5 and 0 to 1 and 6.

Honestly I thought they would fix this exploit, but it still works just fine as I am remaking this mag for a different account.
    But that in my case would translate to 11 in Ranged, 10 in Striking and 9 in Dex, and then leveling up Strike and Dex at the same time.
    I want to achieve the lowest on Ranged and the Lowest in Striking in order to make my mag more or less a useful Braver Mag, beign DEX the dominant stat.

True, but you could do it with around 30 ranged and 11 striking. Leaving you 120+ in dex. At least r-atk and s-atk are still useful for a braver.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    Um, no? Once it's on the strike path post-100, it will always be strike. Once it's on a non-dex path, dex doesn't affect the evolution, so it'll look at the stats and say "Oh, s-atk less than half the total level? Better look at the next stat... Dex? Idontgiveaflick... R-atk? 25? Good enough for me!" and be a S-atk main, R-atk sub mag.

Cygnus.
    *smacks head* Forgot bout Dex one and keep remembering the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post
    http://file.pso2pso2.syoyu.net/pso2maguEnglish

Try that to simulate how your mag will evolve.

Edit:

Here's your 43 DEX mag: http://file.pso2pso2.syoyu.net/pso2maguEnglish?d1;*42; (hit the Done button and just hit enter through the dialogs).
    Thanks for the website, didn't knew about its existance.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    From your 43 DEX...

Rush to 50 Strike (S-atk probably) to make strike the dominant stat. Last 7 points in Range (R-atk), but do these absolutely last. With exactly 50 (47) points in s-atk it should evolve into Lyra at lv90.

Should evolve into Cygnus at 105, no matter what you level after lv100, if it has -some- r-atk and 50+ s-atk. The reason it won't evolve at 100 is because it's kinda confused at this point, but by 105 it'll look back and realise there was nothing else you could have chosen.

Final stats could be 50 s-atk. 25 r-atk, 100 dex, if you like the numbers nice and round. Mas S-atk is 87 at lv175 to keep Cygnus; if you keep s-atk below half the total level you will be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Start feeding it Range and Melee weapons to increase S and R-atk. However the trick is that S-atk must be higher than both R-atk and Dex but the less than R-atk and Dex combined to get Cygnus.
    Combining both of your ideas, I managed to get a decent build out of the website.
    Here is the plan, raise DEX till 46.
    Raise Strike till 49, then it should be level till 95.
    The last five levels in Range stats, and according to all the infromation gathered, and the website provided, I should get my desired mag.

I don't know why you are even bothering when double leveling exploit is vastly superior. Feel free to put 50 s-atk on your mag when you dont want any though.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyData View Post
    I don't know why you are even bothering when double leveling exploit is vastly superior. Feel free to put 50 s-atk on your mag when you dont want any though.
    I'm braver, but I also plan to play as a Hunter soon or later.
    (After all its my sub class), so I figured out to have a more or less balanced mag beetwen Dex and Strike than pure DEX, since that would take care of having a second mag.

Also I need to restart my mag If I want to follow your plan, and I need real money for that witch I dont have.

Ah, I was under the impression you'd be starting from scratch. If you ever do come across some money to put into the game it's good to know that it is the cheapest item at 300 yen or 3 dollars.

Lowest you can do it, according to mag sim, is 45 strike, 5 range, 50 dex at 100, 125 dex at max. Rush to 45 strike, then the range, then dex forever after. So says mag sim anyway. You'll evolve into Lyra at 90, and make sure to keep dex below strike at 95... after that it's locked into the striking route.

125 is respectable, and more than some people who claim to have a pure mag have... giving 62 to each stat with braver mag lv5. So 107 s-atk, 67 r-atk, instead of a pure mag's 87 each.

Of course, You'll be slightly biased in favour of strike, but since most BRs are BRHU anyway, that helps with any allclass hunter stuff you may wish to dabble in too.