Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ship 2 english player backup block?

is there a 2nd block for ship 2 with dedicated English users besides 20? cause 20 is almost always full and half the ppl are afk.

Well, you can try the premiere Very Hard blocks, since a lot of players are level 40 or higher... I know quite a few native English-speakers who know little to no Japanese who play in those blocks for the sole reason of escaping the 'obnoxiousness' (I don't exaclty see a problem with it myself) of Block 20... XD
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    Well, you can try the premiere Very Hard blocks, since a lot of players are level 40 or higher...

B20's "self" scares off japanese.

Some of the players are not very good in terms of gear and general MPA etiquette.

Well, you can try the premiere Very Hard blocks, since a lot of players are level 40 or higher...
    The japanese VH blocks do have some english players, but some will ignore you if you speak english, in attempts to blend in with the japanese.

Blocks 21 and 22 are used sometimes for backup blocks, and most of the vita blocks have english players as well.

Good luck in finding people!
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know quite a few native English-speakers who know little to no Japanese who play in those blocks for the sole reason of escaping the 'obnoxiousness' (I don't exaclty see a problem with it myself) of Block 20... XD
    *Raises his hand shyly* I'm one of them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    The japanese VH blocks do have some english players, but some will ignore you if you speak english, in attempts to blend in with the japanese.
    This. Normally, I just respond to them in whispers, if they aren't in my party or team.
    Ship 02

B218 has English speaking players as well.

I want to see a secondary block that is commonly known for english players. All of this "there are some on this block" is pointless. I just want to play with some people I can talk to and so far that has been nearly impossible as nobody on block 20 actually plays and everywhere else is primary japanese.

Probably wont happen until an NA server.

Machine and Nerve MoronSonOfBoron's Avatar

Second. Someone should just start up a poll here, and people should all agree to invite other English players to the chosen block. Maybe spam B20 lobby to advertise it as well.
    Ship 2 (Ur): MAEv3, GUHUcaseal — Kagami Gavin, TEHUnewearl — Team Crimson

Most of the time; When I try to get into block 20; I have to try twice until I'm able to actually get in. I've yet to find any other block with a substantial English speaking population though. If you guys affirm another block for English speakers, expect to see me there.

Sorry to be AFk majority 24/7

B21 seems a logical choice to me.