Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Server's are up

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Not sure how to feel about the attribute grinding change yet. I mean, sure, makes it helluva lot easier for me to get my weapons done, but what gives? Everyone running around with 50 element equipment? Enemies dying even faster thanks to the dmg increase?

I was welcoming a change, but the change done is just too extreme for me. I dunno.
    Not everyone will have 50 element. After the market adjusts (this is significant - the market will change and item prices will fluctuate to meet a new equilibrium, whatever that may be) this will make element grinding what grinding should have been: A properly, reliably damage-scaled and price-scaled investment for someone to improve a weapon they wish to use in the long term.

Grinding right now is a must for most weapons to even be used in the endgame because the last few grinds are so significant. For element grinding though, you pick up a weapon that's already about 24-36 element on average, and that's only ~15% less powerful than a 50 element weapon.

This is probably the single best, most balanced, most intuitive change they've made to the weapon improvement system to date. If they could change grinding to be this good...

The one problem is this is meaningless for tech weapons. That should be changed, and they should be given a different treatment. I'd love to see tech weapons have something like +element% damage to all techs, and then a tiny bonus for using the right element. It'd be hilarious watching fire rods and element changers suddenly and briefly skyrocket in value.

Ok nvm, you gotta MAKE YOUR OWN password but it has to be a 5 digit number. These digits every time you press one it fucking scrambles the numbers around <_<

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    Ok nvm, you gotta MAKE YOUR OWN password but it has to be a 5 digit number. These digits every time you press one it fucking scrambles the numbers around <_<
    It's to avoid key loggers. You can still type it out fyi.

FWIW, on Ship 2 it looks like Attribute Change (Light) and (Fire) went up to like 1.4m. They were 400k when I bought one two weeks back. Crazy. Guess the supply is dropping or the demand spiked thanks to the attr grinding change.

The way attribute grinding is done now makes sense. The fact that it's so ridiculously hard to find another copy of a non-pyroxene 10* (that additionally has competitive Atk values) in the first place justifies having it where you should only need one other copy to almost effectively top off your current weapon. Pyroxenes will be piss easy to take care of now (which is great because I otherwise needed 1300 tundra pyroxenes to finish up my three weapons), but it's more so meant to make non-pyroxenes far more desirable now.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Don't use the Large Files patch, it hasn't been updated and causes infinite looping
    Sorry for the noob question, how do I uninstall the large english patch?

No new AQ weapons, it seems. That would be too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Houten View Post
    Sorry for the noob question, how do I uninstall the large english patch?
    Restore a backup (if you made one), or you'll have to go back to vanilla PSO2 (check for PSO2 updates -> hit 'No' on the dialog that pops up, and it'll redownload everything and set you back to scratch). It sucks, I know, but next time remember to backup when it asks (at least, backup when going from JP -> EN, it'll save you trouble in the long run).

Are we sure it's up? I seem to be permanently stuck in the blue tunnel screen after I get through the login server? Did I break something?

I can't even login. all I get is error 603 which is an authentication issue. On the game AND the website.

I'm just going to blame it on the mess that is happening now and wait until tomorrow for it to clear up.

oh, it appears to be working now

gdi sega.
    Last edited by LordShade; Sep 4, 2013 at 10:12 AM.

Lost Wandering Soul of Ship 10

HU : 69 | FI : 65 | RA : 68 | GU : 61 | FO : 65 | TE : 61 | BR : 62 |

check ur files again .. im sure u dont have all or current version .. and here btw the new stream pach (movie) http://download.pso2.jp/streampatch/...af961f078c.pat