Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I didn't say they held a fucking meeting and went "Hey guys let's delete vital system files, sound good?" I said that by failing to disallow the possibility, yes, they are massively at fault for it. This is why they're throwing money at people. They know they're potentially in deep if enough people decide to do something about it instead of being complacent dripfeed teatsucking fanboys.

There is a reason shit like this is so rare: When a game is properly handled it's not even possible.
    I don't know the likelihood of this being the case for the system file fiasco, but it is entirely possible that even with testing, there could have been a discrepancy between what SEGA's team was able to find in terms of errors and what happened on the player's end of the game.

don't quote me on this

Quote Originally Posted by Boney010 View Post
    You self entitled players make me lol. No matter how you cut it, if you ain't Japanese, you ain't get'n squat.
    Not exactly, they haven't explained how the sheet to sign up for comprensation works. So it could just explaining yourself to SEGA, that is if you can write in Japanese.

Also something simlar like this happened with another game, but I doubt anyone ever played it. Gurren Laggan had a mining MMO but it crashed every players version of Windows indefinitely, So as comprensation they sent out some HDD's.
    Last edited by Totori; Sep 5, 2013 at 11:59 PM.

Just ignore the idiots who accuse others of being self-entitled.
    It's out of their desperation to achieve self-superiority because their lives are so meaningless and hopeless that they can't achieve it any other way.
    It's the result of modern lifestyles and overpopulation.

They go around laughing at other people's problems because they don't have that problem themselves.
    If they ever experience the same situation, they may backpedal but stilll refuse to admit they were wrong, because they don't want to feel guilty.
    Self-defense mechanism.

No point wasting time on them. They're beyond delusional.

They're trying... I think that's what matters.... x:

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    It's out of their desperation to achieve self-superiority because their lives are so meaningless and hopeless that they can't achieve it any other way.

They go around laughing at other people's problems because they don't have that problem themselves.
    If they ever experience the same situation, they may backpedal but stilll refuse to admit they were wrong, because they don't want to feel guilty.
    Self-defense mechanism.

Whoa Taiga calm down son.....

Sig by Gama

Self-defense mechanism.

nahhhh

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Self-defense mechanism.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmn.

But seriously where are these "lol you're all greedy/self-entitled spoiled brats" people coming from?

Some people, especially now deserve more than the compensation offered, as for the one's that "don't" deserve it. What's wrong with wanting free stuff from a company that drops a cash cow machine on our favorite franchise?

You can actually think outside the box of the situation to find something cool to rant about without stepping on people you know.
    I guess you'd just have to think outside of the box to know how.

#smh ranting about unclever people that rant about people that rant about actual problems.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I didn't say they held a fucking meeting and went "Hey guys let's delete vital system files, sound good?" I said that by failing to disallow the possibility, yes, they are massively at fault for it. This is why they're throwing money at people. They know they're potentially in deep if enough people decide to do something about it instead of being complacent dripfeed teatsucking fanboys.

There is a reason shit like this is so rare: When a game is properly handled it's not even possible.
    This whole situation in a nutshell.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Well, there was the whole foreshadowing of PSO2 deleting its own patch preload.
    Someone should have noticed something was terrbly wrong at that stage.
    That was way before the server went down, too.

My PS3 corrupted today thanks to a SEGA game locking up at a loading screen.
    Not content with failing to wreck my PC, they went for my PS3 instead.
    Not asking for sympathy. I just find it funny and ironic that it's SEGA again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmn.

But seriously where are these "lol you're all greedy/self-entitled spoiled brats" people coming from?
    Probably Sankaku, as it was reported there. Kotaku probably did too.
    They probably even sourced Sankaku, as usual.
    Sensationalist blog sites tend to have nasty trolls.

There's no other reason for those kinds of people to purposely come here and tell others off about problems they aren't having.
    They aren't working for SEGA, so they're doing it for their own self benefit.
    They might even have been wiped themselves and are upset at being unable to receive compensation, so they try to make themselves feel better by attacking other victims.

People also tend to defend issues with games they are playing, because it reflects badly upon them for also playing the game.
    Kind of like how people won't admit a game sucks because they spent money on it, so they go into self-denial and attempt to portray the game in positive light so that they won't look stupid.

Lots of reasons for people to be dicks.

This sounds brutal. Is this game safe to play now? Will it still delete stuff?

I was just about to get it here in a bit after I play some more of my other games, I'm glad I didn't start it awhile back.

Quote Originally Posted by vanhalendlrband View Post
    This sounds brutal. Is this game safe to play now? Will it still delete stuff?

I was just about to get it here in a bit after I play some more of my other games, I'm glad I didn't start it awhile back.
    lol dont worry, SEGA team already solved the issue long ago.
    anyway just use AIDA's tweaker to do loading and patching of the game,it's much safer and easier.