Page 77 of 85 FirstFirst ... 276774757677787980 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SBoundary View Post
    Its been awhile since I last played but I've been getting back into the swing of things because of all the news about the game recently so I thought I'd update my Lisa but... The new caseal set she had is SG only right? And I obviously missed it so is there anyway to get those parts again?

Im pretty rusty on how JP items work but I did a check on the market and they werent being sold because well, SG scratch items.

Thanks for the info that is a real shame, why did they put a height restriction in the NA version i wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhart View Post
    Thanks for the info that is a real shame, why did they put a height restriction in the NA version i wonder?
    The same reason they modified the clothing for the Elin race in TERA.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Do you mind sharing ? Also, are there any known uploads for Varuna and Mitra?
    if you have a site that doesnt require me to make an account to host the file I can upload it otherwise I can DM you it with a Discord link. As for Varuna and Mitra, no idea, since I don't have any interest in them I didn't bother to look but from what I'm aware of, they can be pulled from the games data just like any other character already there if you got the tools or w/e to do it
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

There is Ep V Varuna here
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/pso2days/archives/27974792.html
    Last edited by Knightsword; Jun 1, 2020 at 08:02 PM.

Here you go

Mitra.zip
    Varuna.zip
    Shiva.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    if you have a site that doesnt require me to make an account to host the file I can upload it otherwise I can DM you it with a Discord link. As for Varuna and Mitra, no idea, since I don't have any interest in them I didn't bother to look but from what I'm aware of, they can be pulled from the games data just like any other character already there if you got the tools or w/e to do it
    I don't know of any websites sooo..just dm it to me! coatl#4173 on discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Thanks! Ima check these out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

I doubt anyone has one, but
    Does someone has a file for this Link or something similar?
    Spoiler!

I know GMcustom plays as breath of the wild Link, he streams a lot too. Could ask him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    I doubt anyone has one, but Does someone has a file for this Link or something similar?
    Normally when they showcase a character to show off cosmetics, unless they are an NPC that will appear in the game, they usually don't have a character file within the game files. Lots of scratch fashion showcasing is like this. If you're not able to get a character file or character slider info, you'll have to resort to referencing the video to try and get it as close as possible.

I know GMcustom plays as breath of the wild Link, he streams a lot too. Could ask him.
    I looked for it, but the face is nothing like it

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    Normally when they showcase a character to show off cosmetics, unless they are an NPC that will appear in the game, they usually don't have a character file within the game files. Lots of scratch fashion showcasing is like this. If you're not able to get a character file or character slider info, you'll have to resort to referencing the video to try and get it as close as possible.
    Yeah, I know that, but I was wondering if someone had created something that looked like him, I tried to do it myself once, but it did not go well