Page 16 of 85 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718192666 ... LastLast

Character made since Episode 2 release, haven't done any change just only change hairstyle, accessories and costume yesterday when got the item code.

Spoiler!

her face is a bit tricky beside manage to made eyes, nose, lips closer enough based on the picture below:

Last edited by Taurus83; Mar 19, 2015 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMegamiSensei View Post
    So far I have found this: yucomia (dot) com (slash) nagisa
    (I can't post links because of my post count, but replace (dot) with . (slash) with /)

It looks like the blog owner made some changes to her (including face type) but it's a start. I too am making my clone a little more closer to the actual psp2i Nagisa. Dark blue hair instead of jet black like pso2 made her, etc. . _.

No file yet. If anyone finds anything else, please post!
    Awesome find seems pretty good yea I been browsing the interwebs but nothing yet

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Does anyone have an accurate Alicia from Valkyria Chronicles using the Alicia Repca costume set?
    I too want this.

I planned on making one as a support partner for my Selvaria character but never got around to making her.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaSushi View Post
    Awesome find seems pretty good yea I been browsing the interwebs but nothing yet
    Just a heads up, I checked back on that page that was posted by ShinMegamiSensei, and it was updated with this: http://yucomia.com/nagisa2/

It looks like the guy just made a version modeled after the exact face the NPC has in game.

I hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by DeificEpyon View Post
    Just a heads up, I checked back on that page that was posted by ShinMegamiSensei,

It looks like the guy just made a version modeled after the exact face the NPC has in game.

I hope that helps.
    I think I prefer the first one better it fits her char perfectly cause it gives it that fierce;sharp feeling, but thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by PandaSushi View Post
    I think I prefer the first one better it fits her char perfectly cause it gives it that fierce;sharp feeling, but thanks for sharing
    Yeah, I'm not sure why SEGA picked that face type. She looks so different from her PSP2i counterpart with that face. I personally prefer the other version the guy made as well.

I wouldn't mind seeing someone take a crack at trying to use the youthful face (default face) variant on her.

Guess I remain my character unchanged, not sure why when I look at the other two people have made. I still consider my character look perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by DeificEpyon View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing someone take a crack at trying to use the youthful face (default face) variant on her.
    And now that blog has a nagisa3 post with the youthful face. x) (If that's the default face type, I honestly don't know)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMegamiSensei View Post
    And now that blog has a nagisa3 post with the youthful face. x) (If that's the default face type, I honestly don't know)
    Wow, that guy is going to town, lol.