Page 76 of 85 FirstFirst ... 266673747576777879 ... LastLast

I cannot find a Shiva recipe anywhere, does anyone have one available? I've gone through about 4-5 of the blogs posted here and found one ameblo blog of someone posting screenshots but he's not hosting the download anywhere (and suggesting searching it up). Google search has failed me or I'm just looking in all the wrong places.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Last edited by wahahaha; May 24, 2020 at 01:15 AM. Reason: fixed horseshid file
    Spoiler!

Shiva is human though but I did get the direct build for her from someone that was taken from the game, thank you though
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Shiva is human though but I did get the direct build for her from someone that was taken from the game, thank you though
    Same method i suppose, you forgot to upload file anyway.
    https://madevil-evolution.firebaseap...a/pso2/convert
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Same method i suppose, you forgot to upload file anyway.
    https://madevil-evolution.firebaseap...a/pso2/convert
    i never forgot though
    PSO2 NGS

First off I would like to say how awesome this forum is and thanks for making such a great resource!

Anyone have character template for Momoka? I found this site on this forum http://blog.livedoor.jp/pso2days/archives/15125077.html and found a .fhp file for Momoka there i put it in the proper file directory but when i go to load the data the files come up named ????? now granted they were in kanji to begin with, but when i try to load it i get an error that says "Failed to Load Data" either the data does not exist or the existing data does not match current race/gender.

I fixed this problem by renaming the files into english.
    Last edited by Gearhart; May 31, 2020 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Here is Ely and Stratos Character Files for both of you. (See Attachments)

I don't remember there being character files for the Hero Boy or Girl. Usually only get a Char File if they are modeled in the game somewhere.
    I tried to use this Stratos file but i get an error message "Could not load data correctly as the characters undressed height is below the minimum of 150cm." Characters height is 143.

Any Idea how to fix this?

Its been awhile since I last played but I've been getting back into the swing of things because of all the news about the game recently so I thought I'd update my Lisa but... The new caseal set she had is SG only right? And I obviously missed it so is there anyway to get those parts again?

Im pretty rusty on how JP items work but I did a check on the market and they werent being sold because well, SG scratch items.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhart View Post
    I tried to use this Stratos file but i get an error message "Could not load data correctly as the characters undressed height is below the minimum of 150cm." Characters height is 143.

Any Idea how to fix this?
    Unfortunately, due to the height restrictions placed on the NA version, the only way to fix it is to open the file in the JPN and increase her height significantly (which will end up changing proportions) and then saving it with the changes made. Mind, there is still a chance it may give you that height error afterward as I have had a few files where the character is ~155cm undressed and it still wouldn't let me load it.

Quote Originally Posted by SBoundary View Post
    Its been awhile since I last played but I've been getting back into the swing of things because of all the news about the game recently so I thought I'd update my Lisa but... The new caseal set she had is SG only right? And I obviously missed it so is there anyway to get those parts again?

Im pretty rusty on how JP items work but I did a check on the market and they werent being sold because well, SG scratch items.
    The only thing you can do is wait for a revival SG Scratch to come around.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Do you mind sharing ? Also, are there any known uploads for Varuna and Mitra?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.