Page 31 of 85 FirstFirst ... 21282930313233344181 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SilenWhisper View Post
    I belive what you see here is Sizu's char (dewman ver.) with Io's hair,eye & skincolour.

Now regarding the accuracy of handmade files.I myself did Lottie & Io once based on guides.I don't know about Io but Lottie's guide was way too inaccurate based on the original.
    I've noticed some are pretty off when I go to do them I mostly just needing one because I'm terrible with the face details and can never get a good face I managed to find a good face and just ended up changing the rest of the body my char looks better now XD

It's what I do as well. Sega's bodies are pretty terrible, and have gigantic shoulders. I just change them, they hardly look any different in their default NPC clothes, and other outfits look much much better.

In a 2D Relationship

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks for this.

Used it to create a .fdp file via the hexedit method, and now I have a Dewman Hitsugi.
    BRO, I need you to post that Dewearl Hitsugi file! I need it ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    She goes into the boy's room and finds a shrine of herself there. The boy appears and tells her that her entire family is dead, where he chains her up....commits a rather heinous crime. Proceeds to murder her and leave her for dead...and then the game closes with a graphic representation and sounds of her being buried and seeing herself from the heavens being buried.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xion14Blade View Post
    I asked once before but gonna try one more time. Anyone has a file for Suzuki Aika (PSO2 Animation). It doesnt have to be a file, just body and face proportions itself would help ><
    Spoiler!
    Clone -Arks- pulled it off but good luck getting them to give those sliders up.
    Spoiler!

Oh right. I got Hans on my friend list, need to ask him on occasion if they got an Io and if he's willing to share.

From what I could tell from the few handmade copies I got my hands on, not many people paid much attention to detail and just went with whatever looked kinda close.

Nobody offered up Chroto templates, so mine, I gruelingly made on my own. Since the official one is now up for grabs, I don't feel weird posting his bare face anymore.

Here's comparisons! Best to open each image in a new tab and switch between them.

Spoiler!

Aside from the eyes, mine was pretty damn close, I think. I could only see the inner corners of his eyes when trying to peek through his goggles and only managed to clip through them from above, so I had a pretty skewed perspective, so I think that's forgiveable. But it also kind of skewed my perception of him as a character, since eyes are so important to a design.

I'm a little hesitant to swap to the official one. I really like mine.

Also almost all the other Chroto clones running around are horribly inaccurate, I can now say with 100% certainty.

Anyway. Anyone know what happend to asqvenkl? He didn't offer much explanation, but posted an updated(?) mod saying it might not work, so I've been going on the assumption he got banned.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frankincense View Post
    Anyway. Anyone know what happend to asqvenkl? He didn't offer much explanation, but posted an updated(?) mod saying it might not work, so I've been going on the assumption he got banned.
    If anything, his PC died. It wouldn't be the first time his PC ran into issues.

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    If anything, his PC died. It wouldn't be the first time his PC ran into issues.
    Nothing to do with his rig, it's a serious family matter that he doesn't have time to do h is side project for fun, nor is he in the mood to do it for the short term.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Frankincense View Post
    He said the NPC clone mod(made weeks ago) may not work with the new PSO2 update AND posted a fix for nude mod to work.

But yeah, probaly RL reasons.

Rappy Hunter

Requesting for a Quna (blue hair) file converted to Dewearl.

Thanks to anyone who decides to help.