Page 53 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast

Can someone post a reference pic or something for Azanami's Gender Pirate outfit? Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, but I can't seem to find anything myself.

EDIT: I wasn't very clear at first. In case anyone's still confused, I was referring to the color of her outfit. There's none on Ship2's market in that color, and I can't find a reference pic for the color anywhere.

EDIT2: Derp. Didn't realize that the character file changed the color, too.
    Last edited by kurokyosuke; Mar 4, 2017 at 03:20 AM.

Did Magashi ever get an in game NPC appearance / file or are there only the promotional images to work off of back when the Neo Magashi parts released? I've been wanting to redo that character for quite a while now since I can't get the face or the proportions right.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Did Magashi ever get an in game NPC appearance / file or are there only the promotional images to work off of back when the Neo Magashi parts released? I've been wanting to redo that character for quite a while now since I can't get the face or the proportions right.
    Magashi never recieved an NPC, the only characters with NPCs are Ethan, Karen (<3), Nagisa, Vivienne, and Emilia. Laia is likely to come for part 3 of the PSO2 event as she was featured in the artwork, and, though just my speculation, Hyuga, because you can't be missing the President of GRM when you have the President of the Guardians and the Divine Maiden in, right?

Magashi is very unlikely, since the NPCs that have come have all implied to be from after the events of PSP2i, and by that point, you're not getting any Magashis.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Unless they decide to just make a Magashi clone that was conveniently programmed to be not evil. More Norio Wakamoto voice, the better.

not sure if this the place to ask it... but anyone can make me Yorha 2B from Nier ?
    Last edited by Courina; Mar 10, 2017 at 11:13 AM. Reason: typo
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina

Quote Originally Posted by Courina View Post
    not sure if this the place to ask it... but anyone can make me Yorha 2B from Nier ?
    lol... I've made one for Honey Select, but not for pso2

Got a question, I am going to make an Matoi clan so i can get another free skill reset pass and wanted to know if it was possible too use Duman as her race instead of human.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Got a question, I am going to make an Matoi clan so i can get another free skill reset pass and wanted to know if it was possible too use Duman as her race instead of human.
    If you have the .fhp file, you can change it to a .fdp with this: Race Converter (by Madevil)
    Mind, you will need to adjust some things, such as skin color, since there is a difference in some of the available options and color palettes between Human and Deuman.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 14, 2017 at 09:57 PM.

Is there any character creation data for Xiao yet? TIA
    我ら来たれり。ーWe have arrived.ー

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    If you have the .fhp file, you can change it to a .fdp with this: Race Converter (by Madevil)
    Mind, you will need to adjust some things, such as skin color, since there is a difference in some of the available options and color palettes between Human and Deuman.
    Ok thanks, for right now since i play on PS4 ill just create a Deuman and name her マトイ for the skill reset pass then when i get done building my pc ill finish the clone.