Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 347481828384
Results 831 to 839 of 839
  1. #831

    Default

    the first half is ep 5 i guess because Sg scratch usually live for 6 months this just 3 months

  2. #832

    Default

    I thought there would be Harriet's eyelashes in ep 5 revival, because I don't think they are in ep 6 revival, besides they haven't even put any eyelashes from anyone, it's weird since it looks like a full ep 5 revival ... :S

  3. #833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AkiKazuma View Post
    I thought there would be Harriet's eyelashes in ep 5 revival, because I don't think they are in ep 6 revival, besides they haven't even put any eyelashes from anyone, it's weird since it looks like a full ep 5 revival ... :S
    Arn't they just Illustration Eyelashes D? They were just in the EP IV revival as a scratch bonus.
    Linka, JP Ship 2 Etoile main, all classes level 100

  4. #834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightsword View Post
    Arn't they just Illustration Eyelashes D? They were just in the EP IV revival as a scratch bonus.
    Yes, I know it was from the scratch bonus, but it was not from the scratch bonus from episode IV, in that episode there were the illustration lashes C, the D should be from episode V, because they are Harriet's eyelashes. That's why I can't believe they're not in this revival ...

  5. #835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AkiKazuma View Post
    Yes, I know it was from the scratch bonus, but it was not from the scratch bonus from episode IV, in that episode there were the illustration lashes C, the D should be from episode V, because they are Harriet's eyelashes. That's why I can't believe they're not in this revival ...
    They were in the Phaleg Makeup Set, as she uses them too.
    https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-...th-collection/
    Linka, JP Ship 2 Etoile main, all classes level 100

  6. #836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightsword View Post
    They were in the Phaleg Makeup Set, as she uses them too.
    https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-...th-collection/
    LOL, really?
    That means I'm not going to get them in a long time because that revival ended last month, right?

  7. #837

    Default

    Hi can i ask for a template for Shiva.

  8. #838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdukaoneX123 View Post
    Hi can i ask for a template for Shiva.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...=1#post3477538
    Linka, JP Ship 2 Etoile main, all classes level 100

  9. #839

Similar Threads

  1. JP PSO2 Would it be possible to make a character look like this?
    By Dark Emerald EXE in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2015, 12:43 AM
  2. Your Favorite NPC/Character
    By AFKei in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Oct 6, 2012, 10:51 PM
  3. Does your character look like you?
    By Pwincess in forum PSU General
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: May 5, 2009, 01:03 AM
  4. PSU: What Did/Does Your Character Look like?
    By xBladeM6x in forum PSU General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Apr 4, 2008, 10:13 AM
  5. Who's your favorite NPC Partner?
    By DB in forum PSO General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Mar 19, 2005, 10:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •