Default Affix Calculator

I was wondering, if there isn't something like that already which I doubt. My idea is, a Affixing Calculator that will tell you what your fodders will need to have to get the minimum 80% excluding 20% booster. Lets say you wanted Vol/ Power 3/ Burn 3. You input that into the Target area then "It" (not sure if it should be a program or a site like the skill simulator" will tell you every way to get those whether it would be including an "Extra Slot" or with a 30% chance or 50% on Vol. "It" will practically be the affixing system but with a guide on how you do it. That is all I can think of right now. I don't even know how this would be made but I guess it's a suggestion if someone wanted to try and code this or make this if they have free time or something. Any ideas or input into this?

I'm actually surprised an affix calculator hasn't been made yet.

It should have an estimated cost as well, but that may be harder to code.

One does exist, but it's in japanese and I don't have the link. I'm not sure if it has all of those features you listed, though. Someone who uses it should be able to tell you more about it.

P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Ahh, ok there is one, well I guess maybe disregard what I said if that has everything I listed >_>

EDIT: How does it work lol?
    Last edited by dark maaz; Sep 9, 2013 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dark maaz View Post
    Ahh, ok there is one, well I guess maybe disregard what I said if that has everything I listed >_>

EDIT: How does it work lol?
    Drag and drop abilities from the left onto the first two columns and then select the ability to transfer and simulate. The simulate is pretty moot, but it's neat I guess.

You're probably better off using the JP wiki to understand mechanics affecting the probability of each individual ability given some inputs.