Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default yellow 10* gunslashe from quarry

Player ID: joshirosama (character name: Sophia)

Selling it :S

50 mil or Yamiskov 9000M with 50 light affix + lvl 3 potential + 60-100 R-Atk

heres a screenshot of it:
    Last edited by pkemr4; Sep 9, 2013 at 05:50 PM.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

I'd stick with the 50mil...the prices on the best Y9Ks with what you're looking for typically don't go for 50mil. Usually closer to 30-40m, unless you're dying to get one.

I'd recommend getting one with:

Fang Soul / Mizer Soul
    Shoot 3
    Spirita Boost / Spirit 3

The extra Spirit helps more than Shoot Boost. I recently got a set of Y9Ks myself with FS / S3 / Spirita Boost, probably cost 17m total after doing some of the upgrading on my own, but only 31 Light.

Honestly - hold out for 50m...you can easily get yourself a nice Y9K as described, and you could pickup a nice 3 slot Vardha set that have FS / S3 / Spirit 3 - Spirita Boost - Stam 3 - Stamina Boost. Personally - I recommend picking up units that give extra Spirit - it really does help; my current gear setup gives me 128PP, but I've seen people with significantly higher.

Last thing - take a screen shot showing the item so people have some idea what they're drooling over.
    Last edited by Rexob; Sep 9, 2013 at 04:05 PM.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

What makes the gunslash so valuable that you want 50mil for it? (Go easy on the mud slinging and na
    e calling please just trying to figure why things have such high prices sometimes).
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Sep 9, 2013 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    What makes the gunslash so valuable that you want 50mil for it? (Go easy on the mud slinging and na
    e calling please just trying to figure why things have such high prices sometimes).
    With the recent change to PSE Bursts - Gunslash prices should drop. Before the change though - Gunslashes were gold because players could spawn nearly endless Bursts at exits and certain choke points on the maps. Endless PSE Bursts = amazing xp, meseta, drops, & rare enemy spawns. I don't mean to insult what you might already know, but that's why they get a lot of love, and every class can use them.

Assuming the drop is a new Gunslash - rarity alone will usually dictate a high price too.
    Last edited by Rexob; Sep 9, 2013 at 04:39 PM.

for those wondering... the wep is called: Emperor Aexon
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

That drops from Rig. Strongest 10* Gunslash. Latent is direct style.

How is this even possible? Emperor Axeon drops from level 56+ Rigshrayda. Did they lower the level requirement for drop or gave it to something new that drops it? or it just so happen that Rish is lvl 56 in quarry?

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...82%AA%E3%83%B3
    all AQ drop are form 51+ mob and boss
    Last edited by renji84; Sep 9, 2013 at 08:37 PM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Yes, it's only assumed 56+ plus because at the time (and before sanctum) 51+ mobs was only found in AQs. One Super Very Hard comes out, AQs it won't matter much any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Its valuable because of the latent increases brave stance by 16% its better than gun braver I sold mine for 60mill before the patch hit.

Also it used to be only able to drop in AQ but bosses in Quarry are llv 55+ now so AQ only weps can now drop there main reason while ppl farm there now including myself.

Sig by Gama