Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    Wind and Rain is coming back, so I would wait a bit for the Yas prices to drop.
    ehhhh? wind and rain????

btw im willing to shell out 45 mil just to get 50 light affix, +10 grind, lvl 3 potent yas 9k with 905 R-ATK...

if only i can get this +10 GS to sell D:
    Last edited by pkemr4; Sep 11, 2013 at 01:42 PM.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

dafuq????? i see a bunch of them going for 4 mil now T_T
    栄美

Wind and Rain. It's an emergency quest with relatively high rare enemy spawn rates. The boss is rockbear, with of course a good chance to encounter rogbelt (which drops Yas). They also appear in the multiparty area.

I didn't realize the prices have already hit 4m. In that case I don't see them going much lower.. but they might, given the elemental upgrade change and introduction of more competitive TMGs. I'm kinda tempted to go Yas now that I can get a +50 one for the same price as a Flamme Revolver..

Gunslashe sold and 880 50 light yas 9k Get for 14 mil
    栄美

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    Gunslashe sold and 880 50 light yas 9k Get for 14 mil
    CGZ!!! What Affixes did you get?
    Last edited by Rexob; Sep 11, 2013 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    dafuq????? i see a bunch of them going for 4 mil now T_T
    Good to know - I can get mine to 50 Light now easily lol

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    Wind and Rain. It's an emergency quest with relatively high rare enemy spawn rates. The boss is rockbear, with of course a good chance to encounter rogbelt (which drops Yas). They also appear in the multiparty area.

I didn't realize the prices have already hit 4m. In that case I don't see them going much lower.. but they might, given the elemental upgrade change and introduction of more competitive TMGs. I'm kinda tempted to go Yas now that I can get a +50 one for the same price as a Flamme Revolver..
    Yasminkov 9000 > Flamme Revolver unless you play GU more like an acrobatic ranger where you never take advantage of ZRA. Personally, grab a nice set of Y9Ks and learn to love Messiah Time - it's crazy good with Y9Ks.
    Last edited by Rexob; Sep 11, 2013 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexob View Post
    Yasminkov 9000 > Flamme Revolver unless you play GU more like an acrobatic ranger where you never take advantage of ZRA. Personally, grab a nice set of Y9Ks and learn to love Messiah Time - it's crazy good with Y9Ks.
    I can actually agree with you on this damn guns do more damage than my fighter >.>.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    I can actually agree with you on this damn guns do more damage than my fighter >.>.
    I love mine, and got it to 50 ele with the prices dropping like a rock. On most any boss mob a player can usually hit 2+ different areas at the same time with MT which is just stupid good with all of the dmg & JA Sroll bonuses.