Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanoid View Post
    "Shocking" news:

http://sega-addicts.murnaumusic.com/?p=41100

Sega: “No plans to release Phantasy Star Nova in the Western market”
    They aren't just gonna annouce if they were bringing it over anyways, look any ALMOST any company, remember ATLUS with Catherine, they denied it. They aren't gonna confirm anything untill it's time if they were even localizing it.

"Shocking" news:

http://sega-addicts.murnaumusic.com/?p=41100

Sega: “No plans to release Phantasy Star Nova in the Western market”
    Why release it to the western market before it was even showcased to the Western Market along with PSO2 not even out in the Western Market?

Quote Originally Posted by Totori View Post
    They aren't just gonna annouce if they were bringing it over anyways, look any ALMOST any company, remember ATLUS with Catherine, they denied it. They aren't gonna confirm anything untill it's time if they were even localizing it.
    They aren't going to announce it because it won't happen.

I highly doubt this would come to America considering they didn't bring Infinity, Valkyria Chronicles 3, Yakuza 5, not to mention that PSO2 game which still isn't here and might as well never be. Other recent Tri-Ace games didn't come here like Frontier Gate and Beyond the Labyrinth, which were published by Konami, but in general we shouldn't expect the current trend of which Japanese RPGs make it here to change much - Final Fantasy, the 500th main Tales of series game, whatever crap NiS America decides to publish like yet another Neptunia game (weeaboos, get at me - i hear the newest one is not so terrible but uhhhh, yeah right), and thankfully whichever Falcom games Xseed is able to bring over. I can't really see this changing much and don't expect Nova to ever come out here.

http://climax.sega.jp/

ooooomg want to play

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    http://climax.sega.jp/

ooooomg want to play
    Anime characters I know nothing about vs Sega - the fighting game. In which the only thing they have shown is the anime characters I don't know about. Is Sega actually making this? I'm pretty sure they haven't made a 2D fighter since Eternal Champions on the Genesis, and that was made in America.

Anime characters I know nothing about vs Sega - the fighting game. In which the only thing they have shown is the anime characters I don't know about. Is Sega actually making this? I'm pretty sure they haven't made a 2D fighter since Eternal Champions on the Genesis, and that was made in America.
    Something tells me that it isn't going to even try to compete with Guilty Gear. It's just some fanservice for anime watchers, with a slight chance of it being a competent fighting game on its own.

Besides, there's no chance whatsoever of it being released worldwide, so its quality doesn't matter anyway.

You've never heard of Sword Art Online?

You're drunk.

Ladies ladies by all means I dun mind wine and dining now~!

You're drunk.
    He's the first I know of that doesn't know of SAO.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Oct 26, 2013 at 12:38 AM.

Sig by Gama

You're drunk.
    O_O That guy from Durarara?
    That Badass Babe from Sword Art Online?
    DANG IT.... SEGAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
    Sonic: You called?
    No I was screaming the name of the company that hates the US market.
    Sonic: But I'm here, and you know what? At least I you can have me fight Mega Man.
    -_- Nintendo should buy you.
    Sonic: I know right?

Yeah my little play here.

But in seriousness, Sega's screwing the US market has a weakening effect, They want to make a Monster Hunter game and not import it? Fine, Western players have like what? 3 Already? Monster Hunter is the biggest, Ragnarok Oddessy (Which even that is getting it's own Infinity like upgrade.) God Eater, Seriously Sega can announce and denounce all they want, Some company will remember the western PSO market and cash in Sega's abandon Cow? It worked for Family Guy.
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676