Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    For a PSOW-related example, the De Rol Le and Mines BGMs. Has anyone, ever, listened to those two without playing PSO beforehand and agreed with the fans that they are great?
    I've never played PSO1 before and I love De Rol Le's theme. :P

EDIT: Just heard mines, Assuming the second version is some sort of battle variation I like that too. soyeah.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Sep 14, 2013 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lostinseganet View Post
    By not being afraid to put down money for what you like. F2P does have its constraints.
    that's why i ask, how can you compare a f2p dripfeed to a title that will be finished and polished on release or it will make them no money, with f2p they made the initial risk and seeing how a lot of pso2 is so unrefined i would say the budget while being higher than your average f2p mmo wasn't as big, that or they spent it all on crack and hookers, i mean, look at the level designs, they don't even design the maps, they let it all up to the random generator lel
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I don't know but all that music from the Star Ocean series sounded like Castlevania's BGM, very fast and much electric guitar, etc. Why they don't make instead a Motoi Sakuraba/Hideaki Kobayashi collaboration, you know, for a more sci-fi feeling (or at least to me) to the music.

Also I used to listen to PSOBB Ep4 Music before I played PSO (I previously played the PSU demo)

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    that's why i ask, how can you compare a f2p dripfeed to a title that will be finished and polished on release or it will make them no money, with f2p they made the initial risk and seeing how a lot of pso2 is so unrefined i would say the budget while being higher than your average f2p mmo wasn't as big, that or they spent it all on crack and hookers, i mean, look at the level designs, they don't even design the maps, they let it all up to the random generator lel
    Yes PSO 1 was finished product. Thats why there was version 2 on dc(btw they made you pay $10 a month to have all your shit dupped or have your character hacked), a gc and xbox version that added other things too them like not losing your weapon and meseta when you die(still $10 fee for a game released many years before these consoles were made), and BB which was ep 1,2, and 4 on pc....hmmm ya totally was a complete game at launch.

Never compare pso2's shit drip feed to other f2p games. Look at GW2 and other games.

You have to buy GW2, and they drip feed some of the dullest content I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    Yes PSO 1 was finished product. Thats why there was version 2 on dc(btw they made you pay $10 a month to have all your shit dupped or have your character hacked), a gc and xbox version that added other things too them like not losing your weapon and meseta when you die(still $10 fee for a game released many years before these consoles were made), and BB which was ep 1,2, and 4 on pc....hmmm ya totally was a complete game at launch.
    i like how you bring up segac fuck ups when it's not them making the game this time
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

i like how you bring up segac fuck ups when it's not them making the game this time
    Shhh, no, don't correct him on anything. I learned a long time ago to not try to correct people like this. It means a better online experience for the rest of us when they don't show up.

There's also a difference between expansions/revamps and dripfeeds.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Well you bitch and moan about pso2 sucking and how Sega isn't perfect now when in the past they really weren't much better. Also Sega is supervising this game so if there's stuff they don't like they can just say so.