Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Just downloaded the game the other night. Followed all directions and am currently getting the error 249. I've sucessfully created 2 accounts, but after creating both accounts, I am not able to load up pso2.jp. It says I've successfully created a pso2 account, but when it redirects me, the page wont open. Is there an IP ban in the UK?

Apparently I'm needing to connect via a VPN. I wonder if they are starting to IP ban specific areas. I'm currently in the UK. Anyone else experiencing issues logging in?

I'm from the US and I recently downloaded PSO2 again after getting my laptop, and I used my account from (3 years back maybe?) and I get an error 249. Pretty sure it's not maintenance unless maintenance takes 24 hours to do. Using Pingzapper just gets me a server timeout; is US ip-blocked now?

Default same problem :(

Click the attacjment for picture.

Default Same issues all around

I too am getting the same issues. I was able to logon before all the DDoS issues, now I get the 249 error. I also tried to use my phones tethering.

Nothing.

I also tried a few VPN options. For those that have had success with VPNs what services were you using and what countries where you redirecting to/from. I have tried Automatic from multiple countries with no luck.
    Last edited by TsengFayt; May 25, 2020 at 08:34 PM.

249 for me too... I just wanted to login to see the Miku concert

I'm pretty certain it's just a matter of ISP. I've got 2 houses that I switch between on a week by week basis. One of my houses has Verizon and I am able to log in just fine from there, but my other location has a different ISP that gives me the 249. I really hope this "route" business gets more widely sorted out soon.

so im getting this error code, i dont know why

I just got it installed and working today, and I am getting this error. I don't know why, nothing seems particularly wrong, the only other thing that is strange is that every server's status is "Unknown" My internet connection is fine, either it is very good or completely down, otherwise I just don't know.

If you have been paying attention, the recent DDoS forced Sega to shut the servers down. During that time, some backbone carriers are not able to access the servers.

If you are not able to connect to the servers, you can either wait until you can access the servers again, or use alternative options such as VPN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebite View Post
    I just got it installed and working today, and I am getting this error. I don't know why, nothing seems particularly wrong, the only other thing that is strange is that every server's status is "Unknown" My internet connection is fine, either it is very good or completely down, otherwise I just don't know.
    First things first, it sounds you downloaded from arks-layer. As such, you haven't registered an account on the main site. Since you are seeing that the servers as being unknown, it would mean your ISP is currently blocked. Refer to my previous statement.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.