Quote Originally Posted by EmuManiac View Post
    Guys, may I ask another stupid question, that's been gnawing at me? What are the following items?

Attachment 39920
    Naberius Crystal
    Amduscia Crystal
    Lilipa Crystal
    Vopal Crystal
    Harkotan Crystal
    Earth Crystal
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh, I see! I would've never guessed,,, Thanks for the help!

Quick question looking at the Japanese wiki trying to figure out how to get Quna's dagger camo and i think it is telling me to complete her matterboards is that correct?

Might not be the best place to drop this question but I honestly don't know where else to do so but where would be a good place to find/group something like a Demise or Ghidorah trigger party?

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Quick question looking at the Japanese wiki trying to figure out how to get Quna's dagger camo and i think it is telling me to complete her matterboards is that correct?
    yes, you get 1 Camo Pass on clearing each matterboard episode (like getting all the gold stars on ep1 ch1-10 will get 1 pass) and you get another pass if you completely clear them (getting all blue stars)
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    You get her TD camo from trading a Creator's Emblem to Zeig. You can get a total of 8 Creator's Emblems at the Title counter from doing the following:

1. Clear all Golden nodes on all Ep1 Matterboards (Except 1-11)
    2. Clear all Golden nodes on all Ep2 Matterboards
    3. Clear all Golden nodes on all Ep3 Matterboards (Except 3-8)
    4. Clear the above 3 conditions.
    5. 100% all Ep1 Matterboards (Except 1-11)
    6. 100% all Ep2 Matterboards
    7. 100% all Ep3 Matterboards (Except 3-8)
    8. Clear the above 3 conditions.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 23, 2016 at 11:25 PM.

Thanks CoWorker and Anduril.

What is the mission Special Blockade Destruction and does it have anything to do with the silver/gold key thing?

Also how do those work. The 3 featured quests. You do them to get a ticket for a special run with the enemy that has like 99k exp or something?

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistPeace View Post
    What is the mission Special Blockade Destruction and does it have anything to do with the silver/gold key thing?

Also how do those work. The 3 featured quests. You do them to get a ticket for a special run with the enemy that has like 99k exp or something?
    Featured Quests have little box icons underneath them. When you finish one with an A Rank or higher, a big box appears in the Campship. Interact with it to receive a message from the sender and a present. The presents can vary wildly and are usually related to the character sending them, but on occasion, the present will be replaced by a Bonus Key that can be used to engage in a Bonus Quest. Bonus Quest has high EXP payout alongside weak-as-wet-paper enemies, rare prizes and a boss crystal that only drops rare loot.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Hi, may I please ask how is the "great success" from NT weapon grinding calculated? Is it just double the exp of what you are supposed to get or something else? Because I've just spent 2mil making fodders for future 13 stars and I'm wondering if it is worth it to buy great success 100% boosters for 200k each, given the high costs of making fodders. Thanks.