Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Are the blue weapons from SHAQs insanely rare, or does using more RDR actually decrease their drop rate somehow?

I've gotten more random 10/11* stuff since the event started then I have those.
    They should be common, though I find that blue weapons drop from particular enemies in a given SHAQ (e.g, rappies in Forest have dropped all of my blue rods so far). If you've picked a SHAQ where the blue weapon drops off an enemy that doesn't appear with regularity, you may experience some difficulties. Try a different SHAQ that drops the blue weapon you want.

Is there any way to keep Lucky Rise on an item while re-affixing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    Is there any way to keep Lucky Rise on an item while re-affixing it?
    Gift Receptor. You also need another fodder with the same Lucky Rise affix as the original equip.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 30, 2016 at 10:31 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Gift Receptor. You also need another fodder with the same Lucky Rise affix as the original equip.
    I see. Thanks a lot

Anyone else?
    I managed to get S-rank in story quest 3-7 by probably going with another choice (forgot which) but I still don't know how to get S-rank in 1-10 and in 2-6.
    Apparently there are hidden enemies in 1-10, but how do I find them?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    What's the minimum amount of RDR you need to get 50%+ collection rate per Profound Darkness? I know it was posted somewhere before, but can't find it.
    Yesterday, I got 47.9% with:

Boost Week (duh)
    250 RDR
    100 Tri
    4th Anni Donut
    RDR Team Tree
    Umbla Stick (Lucky Rise II)
    Arks Fleet RDR 3 on regular units

Just now, I was able to get at least 52.1% (capped out at 100%, so dunno for sure) by just switching to Lucky Rise Units (with Arks Fleet RDR 3) for the crystal break.

Edit: Drat, was looking at the wrong file. One I was using for comparison is only at 97.25%, meaning the addition of units only brought the % gain to 49.35%. I suppose Lucky Rise III on the Umbla stick might push you over the top.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Jul 30, 2016 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarkirby View Post
    What's the minimum amount of RDR you need to get 50%+ collection rate per Profound Darkness? I know it was posted somewhere before, but can't find it.
    Base % is 5.8 so you would need a total of about +763% :

250% from boost week
    250% from booster
    100% from tri-booster
    50% from donut
    30% from daily tri-boost
    20% from premium drink 1 or 2
    9% from 3 ARK fleet RDR level 3
    20% from stick
    15% from 3 lucky units
    10% from team boost

Even with all those it would only come to +754% so something like 711 food, stage boost or EX boosters/150% tri boosters would be needed

Ok, long time since I played pso2

A lot of questions arising, can't really settle, better ask before I have to spend money on resetting the skill tree again:

1. Playing Br/Hu currently, is there a new class combination that is absolutely worth considering?
    2. Are there any new *13-Katanas that are worth getting? (I think I'm still using my orochi agito, my ideal karen, can't remember)
    3. Is Saiki still a good unit-set? (not crafted, what is that? lol)
    4. Can't find an up to date Br/Hu tree, if somebody minds?
    5. Is there anything I absolutely have to know (played last about half to one year ago.)
    6. Searching for some active players that might want to play with me, leading me a bit through the endgame to-do-list.
    7. There used to be a global chat (!g), is that gone or what happened to it (might be some option in the tweaker I haven't found though)
    8. EP4, EP1-3?

if anybody minds to answer these more directly, or any other possibly upcoming question, I can also offer discord, skype and other messaging programs
    Last edited by Rikidere; Jul 30, 2016 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Anyone else?
    I managed to get S-rank in story quest 3-7 by probably going with another choice (forgot which) but I still don't know how to get S-rank in 1-10 and in 2-6.
    Apparently there are hidden enemies in 1-10, but how do I find them?
    In 1-10 story quest who you choose to bring does not matter if you only care about score/rank, I personally bring Patty & Tea just because I like them the most out of the possible choices.

The hidden enemies are all over the place. Take every dead end path. Destroy all grass and boxes. During the forest area there is a sequence with jump pads that you have to do rather quickly if you want access to some mobs by a waterfall. In Tundra go past where the wolgadha ring match is and destroy all the boxes to spawn some mobs. At the last part of Tundra kill them all because more enemies spawn after the first wave with a De Mammoth being the last part of the right side, can't remember what the last group is on left.

You will know if you succeeded because after the Ruins section you will fight Claris or Huey, or Apprentice not sure I never brought Afin with me just Patty & Tea and Sara. But watch out because during fight you can actually lose, take too much damage or too long I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    In 1-10 story quest ...
    You will know if you succeeded because after the Ruins section you will fight Claris or Huey, or Apprentice not sure I never brought Afin with me just Patty & Tea and Sara. But watch out because during fight you can actually lose, take too much damage or too long I'm not sure.
    With Afin you don't fight anyone extra. His is the only ending where you don't come in first in the tournament even if you S-Rank, it just ends up your first canonical meeting with [Apprentice] in the cutscene.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 30, 2016 at 04:44 PM.