Quote Originally Posted by Shady3011 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knew if Ethan/Karen's client orders for their 13 star weapons had cool downs tied to the account or per ship. More specifically, if turning in the same client order for the weapon within the same time frame would only yield one 13 star weapon even if done on separate ships. That's the impression I am getting based on the translation patch, but I can't verify it from an outside source. Google translating the swiki page for Ethan/Karen is giving me a messy translation.

Ethan: https://goo.gl/1C9Hpt
    Karen: https://goo.gl/yMRv2z
    My friend had tried doing the CO on 2 chars, and sadly yielded the rewards once, so i'm guessing it's tied to the account per ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady3011 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knew if Ethan/Karen's client orders for their 13 star weapons had cool downs tied to the account or per ship. More specifically, if turning in the same client order for the weapon within the same time frame would only yield one 13 star weapon even if done on separate ships. That's the impression I am getting based on the translation patch, but I can't verify it from an outside source. Google translating the swiki page for Ethan/Karen is giving me a messy translation.

Ethan: https://goo.gl/1C9Hpt
    Karen: https://goo.gl/yMRv2z
    The CD is tied to your account. But on the upside if you have multiple characters they can still do the CO and have it ready to turn in for when the CD ends.
    Spoiler!

Here's a series of events:

- MAC address was reset after switching network connections
    - PSO2 requested a code from an error 650
    - closed PSO2
    - "plugged" back my former MAC address (before it was changed)
    - attempted to relog
    - PSO2 did not ask me for the code that Sega already sent in my email address (for the error 650) and just logged me straight in the game

For the Quick question:

Should I be worried about my account now? I am quite concerned that quick switch back of my MAC address might trigger an 816 error.

As long as it doesn't frequently happen, I don't think it'll be flagged. Same goes with IP addresses
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

What part of Messiah Time is the player invincible?

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    What part of Messiah Time is the player invincible?
    IIRC it's during the foward dive, then when your character does a flip thing it ends for a bit, then again while shooting upside down where you're invulnerable until the PA ends

I just got a good 13* Rod (and if I can believe Arks visiphone, it's potential is pretty good as well) for my force but the dex requirement is way tooooooo high. My mag is already at level 200 with 199T-ATK and an accidental point in Dex lol. I'm level 75 and my Te sub is on level 56. Will I get enough DEX from my te when it's max level? Afaik I can't ease the equip requirement via crafting.

Also can I do anything special with 12/13* weapons that are of no use to me? I got a good pair of those now but like I said, I can't do anything with it.

Thanks in advance, cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Miasmata View Post
    I just got a good 13* Rod (and if I can believe Arks visiphone, it's potential is pretty good as well) for my force but the dex requirement is way tooooooo high. My mag is already at level 200 with 199T-ATK and an accidental point in Dex lol. I'm level 75 and my Te sub is on level 56. Will I get enough DEX from my te when it's max level? Afaik I can't ease the equip requirement via crafting.

Also can I do anything special with 12/13* weapons that are of no use to me? I got a good pair of those now but like I said, I can't do anything with it.

Thanks in advance, cheers!
    All weapons that require DEX in order to use you will reach naturally. At 75/75 TE/RA I have a DEX of 532 which is more than enough to wield any DEX requirement weapon. Once you reach about . . . wait the highest any Rod weapon requires of DEX is アルミスイスト at 475. The lowest your DEX should be at right now is 497. So how can you not wield it already?

Not sure what rod you're talking about but from what I'm seeing in swiki, all the 13* rods with dex are all pretty bad / have better alternatives. To answer your question though, yes you can easily hit past 475 dex

NT 12*, use them as fodder for your 13*s; As for other 13*s well up to you if you want to use them as element fodder / grind fodder

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    All weapons that require DEX in order to use you will reach naturally. At 75/75 TE/RA I have a DEX of 532 which is more than enough to wield any DEX requirement weapon. Once you reach about . . . wait the highest any Rod weapon requires of DEX is アルミスイスト at 475. The lowest your DEX should be at right now is 497. So how can you not wield it already?
    That is the exact weapon I am talking about. The game says I'm at 439 Dex. With my units equipped I am at about 514 Dex. I'm not sure if I'm missing something...?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Not sure what rod you're talking about but from what I'm seeing in swiki, all the 13* rods with dex are all pretty bad / have better alternatives. To answer your question though, yes you can easily hit past 475 dex

NT 12*, use them as fodder for your 13*s; As for other 13*s well up to you if you want to use them as element fodder / grind fodder
    I'll keep them for fodder then.
    Yea I heard the Rod isn't good but it's definitely stronger than my current weapon.
    Suspiciously enough, Arks Visiphone listed the potential of the rod in Kanji while everything else is listed in english. Hovering above the potential it said, HP recovery, Crit and damage up on long range attacks. But I figure it's probably wrong or I misread haha. It's just a stepping stone though until I find something better. (Preferably Austere but lol, that's a far away dream)
    Last edited by Miasmata; Sep 25, 2016 at 10:20 AM.