Page 3815 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2815331537153765380538123813381438153816381738183825386539154315 ... LastLast
Results 38,141 to 38,150 of 46801

Is there a way to reset a single skill tree? I have one character with about 8 other skill trees in use I would have to redo just for this ONE tree, I would really like to avoid that.

Move the spare Skill Tree between classes (costing SG) and back.

A to B, and back to B to A.
    Last edited by ashley50; Aug 18, 2017 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Are the Mark abilities still a big fat NO when it comes to affixing/transferring abilities? Is there a full list anywhere of all of the abilities that CANNOT be transferred no matter what? (I looked, didn't find anything definitive/comprehensive or less than 2-3yrs old).

And I did my 'affix research' when I was first starting, and then realized it wouldn't affect me until late-late-game, so forgotten about some of it since then. What is the purpose of Factor abilities again? And is it worth keeping them when low on inventory space?
    Mark is still no. Pretty much everything can be transferred except Mark and Receptors.

Factors give a little extra stats, but using Factors in certain combinations will create Ether Soul (Factor + Tou'oh/Full Vegas/Escarde) and Factor Catalyst (Yamato + Mother + Deus), and having Ether Soul and four Factor Catalyst can make Ether Factor (+30 ATK, +10 HP, +6 PP)
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

This may have been asked already, but what am I supposed to do for Hero Basics stage 9?

I use Hero Time, then unleash dozens of PAs across all my weapons, but can't seem to clear it before the gauge runs out. What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    This may have been asked already, but what am I supposed to do for Hero Basics stage 9?

I use Hero Time, then unleash dozens of PAs across all my weapons, but can't seem to clear it before the gauge runs out. What am I missing?
    Uh its like katana combat just activate it again to do the actual finisher. Each weapon has their own finisher fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Uh its like katana combat just activate it again to do the actual finisher. Each weapon has their own finisher fyi.
    Holy crap, I feel stupid now.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Mark is still no. Pretty much everything can be transferred except Mark and Receptors.

Factors give a little extra stats, but using Factors in certain combinations will create Ether Soul (Factor + Tou'oh/Full Vegas/Escarde) and Factor Catalyst (Yamato + Mother + Deus), and having Ether Soul and four Factor Catalyst can make Ether Factor (+30 ATK, +10 HP, +6 PP)
    Ok thanks. I know I am new-ish and all, but that whole scenario kind of seems like a hassle/meseta sink. And Dudu/Monica will probably just steal it anyway.

-----

Speaking of Dudu/Monica, is it worth it to upgrade OT 13* weapons? Or just stick to NT since they are kind of easier (and I believe a lot cheaper if you use the upgraded 12* fodder method; less lambda grinders and a lot less meseta if I am not mistaken).

I finally had a 13* AR drop in BW just now, but it's an OT weapon (but it looks nice at least; and doesn't have part of the weapon go through my character's head like the all-class one in the 2016 Badge shop >_<).

Still no Fornis AR drop (got the other two Fornis weapons though), and the CF for just the FIRST copy of it is crawling (maybe 5% per run IF I am lucky; with all boosters active) compared to any other sheet I have worked on, though that isn't many so far. But at this rate/pace, getting six of them seems actually impossible.

Or is/are there any other/better ARs (preferably NT, unless there is a method to keeping OT upgrading cheap as well) I should work towards instead? (need a +35 one; only other 13* AR I have atm is one of the A30's from the Yamato CF)

Ok thanks. I know I am new-ish and all, but that whole scenario kind of seems like a hassle/meseta sink. And Dudu/Monica will probably just steal it anyway.

-----

Speaking of Dudu/Monica, is it worth it to upgrade OT 13* weapons? Or just stick to NT since they are kind of easier (and I believe a lot cheaper if you use the upgraded 12* fodder method; less lambda grinders and a lot less meseta if I am not mistaken).

I finally had a 13* AR drop in BW just now, but it's an OT weapon (but it looks nice at least; and doesn't have part of the weapon go through my character's head like the all-class one in the 2016 Badge shop >_<).

Still no Fornis AR drop (got the other two Fornis weapons though), and the CF for just the FIRST copy of it is crawling (maybe 5% per run IF I am lucky; with all boosters active) compared to any other sheet I have worked on, though that isn't many so far. But at this rate/pace, getting six of them seems actually impossible.

Or is/are there any other/better ARs (preferably NT, unless there is a method to keeping OT upgrading cheap as well) I should work towards instead? (need a +35 one; only other 13* AR I have atm is one of the A30's from the Yamato CF)
    It's easier than it sounds. At least you're not making Astral Soul.

Pretty much no OT 13*s are worth upgrading nowadays since the advent of Zeinesis/Qliphad. Only one that is remotely useful nowadays is Austere, and even then, it's been power creeped. Just stick with NT, it's far easier.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It's easier than it sounds. At least you're not making Astral Soul.

Pretty much no OT 13*s are worth upgrading nowadays since the advent of Zeinesis/Qliphad. Only one that is remotely useful nowadays is Austere, and even then, it's been power creeped. Just stick with NT, it's far easier.
    Yeah, I just checked and the very first step (to get it +1) requires 196k meseta and 3 lambda grinders. Fuuuudge that...

Should I be working towards getting the Zeinesis AR then? I have the Zeinesis Bow sheet 1.16% away from completion (I was a Bow Braver, against advice, for a long time when I started ¯\_(ツ)_/¯... I always use Bows in games like these, it's not my fault they are niche/kind-of-crap-outside-of-certain-situations in this game >_>), but that's just first copy of it anyway.

I know you can upgrade the Yamato CF weapons through Zieg, but iirc it requires a lot, and not sure which is better between going for one of the two Yamato ARs or the Zeinesis AR (or the Fornis one I guess, but unless I get one to drop that's already at 34 potential/cap like one of my two Fornis Knuckles did, I don't see that one happening).

And can Yamato/Deus actually drop these weapons as well (like in Beach Wars)? I have yet to see a single 13* of anything (nor any 12* units) in either of those two yet. Or is it only in the rematch battles? I can't do those yet.

Yeah, I just checked and the very first step (to get it +1) requires 196k meseta and 3 lambda grinders. Fuuuudge that...

Should I be working towards getting the Zeinesis AR then? I have the Zeinesis Bow sheet 1.16% away from completion (I was a Bow Braver, against advice, for a long time when I started ¯\_(ツ)_/¯... I always use Bows in games like these, it's not my fault they are niche/kind-of-crap-outside-of-certain-situations in this game >_>), but that's just first copy of it anyway.

I know you can upgrade the Yamato CF weapons through Zieg, but iirc it requires a lot, and not sure which is better between going for one of the two Yamato ARs or the Zeinesis AR (or the Fornis one I guess, but unless I get one to drop that's already at 34 potential/cap like one of my two Fornis Knuckles did, I don't see that one happening).

And can Yamato/Deus actually drop these weapons as well (like in Beach Wars)? I have yet to see a single 13* of anything (nor any 12* units) in either of those two yet. Or is it only in the rematch battles? I can't do those yet.
    If you need a +35 Assault Rifle in a hurry for Lv. 80 unlock, go for Ivrida. Extremely easy CF and it's not EQ-bound. If you need an endgame Assault Rifle, then Zeinesis/Qliphad is your friend. Pretty much anything that isn't Zein/Qli can be used as a stepping stone to actually getting Zein/Qli.

Yamato and Deus can drop their own 13*s, the same ones you see on CF. It's just that Deus' drop rates are stupidly low.