Page 3865 of 3874 FirstFirst ... 286533653765381538553862386338643865386638673868 ... LastLast
Results 38,641 to 38,650 of 38739

Quote Originally Posted by Syanonn View Post
    I gotten a few from E-trial and pretty sure they are all 30, think for them to have 31+ overgrind limit it actually have to be a drop that you pick up.
    Yeah they need to be drops to have overlimits.
    Hope sega fixes that lmao,feel bad for anyone trying to get etrial 13*s maxed out.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Hope sega fixes that lmao,feel bad for anyone trying to get etrial 13*s maxed out.
    Why would anyone actively try to +35 those instead of CF ones unless they already had a bunch in the first place?

where to find D-5 mob from reverse bingo?

What Chapter/anything special about the Phaleg fight? never did the story so id like to know when I can expect it or if theres a certain unlock requirement

Quote Originally Posted by Saelix View Post
    What Chapter/anything special about the Phaleg fight? never did the story so id like to know when I can expect it or if theres a certain unlock requirement
    Demon Phaleg requires you to get to the end of EP4 and watch the first bathhouse scene at the end of the story. Unlike the rematch earlier in the story, it doesn't have a prereq for challenging it, so you can try it as long as you unlock it. You can get Star Gems and a Phantom Emblem as Title Rewards for clearing and S Ranking respectively, and you'll get extra Star Gems as Title Rewards for every class you clear it on.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Guidance Seraphy [Anniversary]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Becoming a full-fledged knight. Lead Chip: Assassin Claw
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with Gene. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]

Phantasy Star Dad Online Dragwind's Avatar

Does anyone know when the Limited Time Exchange ends at the Buster Medal shop? The text is cut off and simply says Wednesday at 1300 JST. Is this the same expiration as noted in the above Buster Medal Exchange menu? (The top one says November 22nd, 11:00 JST). I've had difficulty finding free time lately to play and research, so if someone could answer this for me I'd be grateful.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po series, and PSZ characters | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 75, HR 80)

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Does anyone know when the Limited Time Exchange ends at the Buster Medal shop? The text is cut off and simply says Wednesday at 1300 JST. Is this the same expiration as noted in the above Buster Medal Exchange menu? (The top one says November 22nd, 11:00 JST). I've had difficulty finding free time lately to play and research, so if someone could answer this for me I'd be grateful.
    I'm pretty sure it means you can only exchange for a certain amount of a specific item before you have to wait til the start of next week to get more, i.e. next maintenance. Neither Bumped nor the official site say anything about them disappearing any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Why would anyone actively try to +35 those instead of CF ones unless they already had a bunch in the first place?
    Afaik there are no CF ones? Unless I'm missing something.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Limited Time Exchange resets every Wednesday, normal Buster Medal Exchange will be updated at November 22.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by BlankM View Post
    Afaik there are no CF ones? Unless I'm missing something.
    I think Kondi meant CO.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Guidance Seraphy [Anniversary]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Becoming a full-fledged knight. Lead Chip: Assassin Claw
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with Gene. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]