Page 3869 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2869336937693819385938663867386838693870387138723879391939694369 ... LastLast
Results 38,681 to 38,690 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by ShaadeSilentpaw View Post
    Ok, thanks. What exactly do you mean by 'grinding 13* eggs', though?
    Once a pet gets past lvl.100, all those reasonable XP gains you saw from any rarity egg gets thrown out the window, and is an excessively slow crawl (I think it slows down again at lvl.110, but not sure/don't remember). Kind of like leveling classes beyond lvl.75...

I wish I had kept all the 10* eggs I had recycled way back when I was first running out of inventory space (the first of many times anyway), because anything less than 9*/10* is almost worthless when trying to level them (I mean every little bit helps, so you use them anyway, but when you can barely see the red 'addition' bar from a 7*/8* egg, it kind of feels worthless anyway).

I almost considered running another 13* Egg CF just to gain a level or two (but not sure how much one would actually give XP-wise). I still need to level my SU class anyway (it's only in the 40s atm), so I should/will probably get one pet to lvl.120 by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Because all items in the Reward Scratch are random from the pool of potential prizes.
    Were the previous Battle Arena camos (or was it just one multi-weapon camo) a limited-time thing, or were they always part of the drop pool? I have ran plenty of Battle Arena matches and never once saw a camo as one of the three potential items. I haven't run any since these new ones were added yet, so just speaking of the previous ones (I think the camo I am mentioning just made the weapon look like the Battle Arena variant).

...Or was it (the prev. camo/s) a coin shop item? Don't think I ever really seriously checked the shop, even though I have plenty(-ish) of Battle Coins, so it may have been hiding there. I don't really want it per se (since it didn't look that impressive), but just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Were the previous Battle Arena camos (or was it just one multi-weapon camo) a limited-time thing, or were they always part of the drop pool? I have ran plenty of Battle Arena matches and never once saw a camo as one of the three potential items. I haven't run any since these new ones were added yet, so just speaking of the previous ones (I think the camo I am mentioning just made the weapon look like the Battle Arena variant).

...Or was it (the prev. camo/s) a coin shop item? Don't think I ever really seriously checked the shop, even though I have plenty(-ish) of Battle Coins, so it may have been hiding there. I don't really want it per se (since it didn't look that impressive), but just curious.
    The Jirad Camos are Battle Scratch items, and have been there since day 1. It's just that they're... erm, rare. Like, real rare. Not Grind Limit +1 rare, but you probably won't see one if you don't hit up Arena constantly. To date, I've only seen and acquired two Jirad camos.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I've been out of the loop right now since I just got back after a break(5 or 6 months), and I was wondering what's the current meta now? I've heard Hero class is OP, new level 80, and I remember back then Austere is a must weapon, but that's right before I took a break. I still have a Red weapon with Lv.3 potential but I feel like I need to upgrade ASAP. I really need pointers on what weapon to use in the meantime to farm for 13*.

Also, is the Katana from Yamigarasu any good? I feel like I could use it to unlock level 80 cap but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by xBM View Post
    I've been out of the loop right now since I just got back after a break(5 or 6 months), and I was wondering what's the current meta now? I've heard Hero class is OP, new level 80, and I remember back then Austere is a must weapon, but that's right before I took a break. I still have a Red weapon with Lv.3 potential but I feel like I need to upgrade ASAP. I really need pointers on what weapon to use in the meantime to farm for 13*.

Also, is the Katana from Yamigarasu any good? I feel like I could use it to unlock level 80 cap but I'm not sure.
    Current meta is Hero. Normal gear ceiling is Zeinesis/Qliphad with good affixes. "Imaginary" gear ceiling is 14*.

What class are you? If you need a 13* fast, anything off the Yamato files is a safe bet, and can also help you unlock Lv. 80. If you play Gunner or Hero, then you can buy a Bullet Kunai if you have the funding, which is the fastest way to unlock Hero 80 (although you don't need to farm, it's significantly pricier). The Japanese-style weapons from the Weapon Badge 2017 shop are also good pick me ups if you can't get a Yamato weapon.

Yamigarasu-NT is alright, it's slightly better than Austere if you rotate PAs for Wings of Darkness damage bonus. I'm gonna assume its Weaponoid Potential is off the table, but just for the sake of mentioning it, its Weaponoid Potential is much better than Wings of Darkness if you're skilled at blocking. Whether it's good or not for unlocking Lv. 80 depends on how many characters you have and whether or not you play PSO2es; if you have 3 characters, you can get Yami-NT to Overgrind Limit 35 in like, two hours, otherwise it's going to take much longer.
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 22, 2017 at 12:06 AM.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Current meta is Hero. Normal gear ceiling is Zeinesis/Qliphad with good affixes. "Imaginary" gear ceiling is 14*.

What class are you? If you need a 13* fast, anything off the Yamato files is a safe bet, and can also help you unlock Lv. 80. If you play Gunner or Hero, then you can buy a Bullet Kunai if you have the funding, which is the fastest way to unlock Hero 80 (although you don't need to farm, it's significantly pricier). The Japanese-style weapons from the Weapon Badge 2017 shop are also good pick me ups if you can't get a Yamato weapon.

Yamigarasu-NT is alright, it's slightly better than Austere if you rotate PAs for Wings of Darkness damage bonus. I'm gonna assume its Weaponoid Potential is off the table, but just for the sake of mentioning it, its Weaponoid Potential is much better than Wings of Darkness if you're skilled at blocking. Whether it's good or not for unlocking Lv. 80 depends on how many characters you have and whether or not you play PSO2es; if you have 3 characters, you can get Yami-NT to Overgrind Limit 35 in like, two hours, otherwise it's going to take much longer.
    Thank you very much, this is exactly what I needed to know. I have a 75 Braver and 74 Hunter, I'm leveling Hunter up to 75 right now and after that the only class I need to level is Force to unlock Hero class. I actually still have the sheet for D-A.I.S Saber from last year and everything is complete except the Sustain Rock weapon, which drops from Yamato EQ. Should I still get the 2017 weapon for Hunter since right now I'm still using extended Elder Pain?

Also I only have 2 characters, including the one I'm leveling right now but both are capable of doing XH quests, would that make the Yami-NT grind a little bit more manageable?

Thank you very much, this is exactly what I needed to know. I have a 75 Braver and 74 Hunter, I'm leveling Hunter up to 75 right now and after that the only class I need to level is Force to unlock Hero class. I actually still have the sheet for D-A.I.S Saber from last year and everything is complete except the Sustain Rock weapon, which drops from Yamato EQ. Should I still get the 2017 weapon for Hunter since right now I'm still using extended Elder Pain?

Also I only have 2 characters, including the one I'm leveling right now but both are capable of doing XH quests, would that make the Yami-NT grind a little bit more manageable?
    Whether or not you should get the Japanese-style Sword depends on how many Badges you have and where you stand on the D-A.I.S. Saber. If you have no badges, it's going to take several rounds of Regiment to grind up the Badges to get it, and by then you might have your D-A.I.S. Saber. On the other hand, if you're already holding onto Badges, it may be faster.

In terms of strength, D-A.I.S. Saber definitely beats out the Japanese-style Sword, but only if you go out of your way to open its Arena Potential and tack on some junk affixes (maybe 6s or 7s for best results). The Japanese-style Sword is still worth getting, though, if you plan on challenging The Endless Darkness later down the line (the solo version of PD).

Better than just one character. You can get two Yamigarasu-NT per character just by clearing out her COs: One copy from her last CO, then another copy you can buy with Gold Raven Feathers. You can buy an extra Yamigarasu-NT with 60 Gold Raven Feathers, and completing all her COs will give you enough Gold Raven Feathers to buy one extra copy. After that, you can complete a CO every day to get an extra 13 Gold Raven Feathers, which can be done on both of your characters for 26 per day. 3 days will get you 78 Gold Raven Feathers, which will buy you a 5th copy, then another 2 days will get you enough for a 6th, which will get you to Overgrind Limit 35.

Three characters, however, will just get you 6 copies, so it's significantly faster.

Something of a footnote, but if you're still holding onto Phantasmal Kageseo Stones, you can use those in tandem with Ether Fuses to get an upgraded Earth Series weapon. You can use this to more or less cheat your way to a +35 13* weapon for the Lv. 80 unlock.
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 22, 2017 at 01:42 AM.

Yes, since you'll get 2 Yami-NTs by completing COs, then you will have 136 Feathers, enough for 2 more Yami-NTs from the exchange at 60 Feathers a piece; after that, you get 26 feathers a day, so you should be able to easily get the last two in 4 days (16 left over from the initial COs and 104 (26x4) from the four subsequent days for a total of 120 feathers).

so are japanese style weapons worth it to have? even without affixing it?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    so are japanese style weapons worth it to have? even without affixing it?
    If you want to farm Solo PD, sure.