Page 4035 of 4229 FirstFirst ... 303535353935398540254032403340344035403640374038404540854135 ... LastLast
Results 40,341 to 40,350 of 42282
  1. #40341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    On the Bridge, you have to play to a certain point in Ep.5 to unlock Buster Quests (I believe that it is after the tutorial Buster Quest with only one tower), and that should in turn unlock Hans' CO Unidentified Enemies which calls for killing 500 Demons.
    Ok, thank you

  2. #40342

    Default

    As SEGA ever brought back guest NPCs for a second shot at getting their partner cards? I'm asking because during my hiatus, 21 guest NPCs came and went (PSO2 animation cast, PSU cast, PSP cast, etc.) and I was wondering if I'd ever get another chance to get their partner cards.

  3. #40343

    Default

    Some Ep4 NPCs have made more than one reappearance during episode 4, I think the guys like Musashi and his friends (whose names I can't remember) came back once.

    But that's about it I'd say so don't get your hopes up.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

  4. #40344
    ニーベルンゲン Terrence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South of France
    Posts
    524

    Default

    As Arada said, according to PSO2 SWiki, it appears a few of them has already been available twice (during 2016 then during 2017), allowing us to get their missed Partner Cards. But it's stupid we can't get all of them regulary (Yamugarasu and her Yamigarasu-NT... ) !

  5. #40345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Some Ep4 NPCs have made more than one reappearance during episode 4, I think the guys like Musashi and his friends (whose names I can't remember) came back once.

    But that's about it I'd say so don't get your hopes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    As Arada said, according to PSO2 SWiki, it appears a few of them has already been available twice (during 2016 then during 2017), allowing us to get their missed Partner Cards. But it's stupid we can't get all of them regulary (Yamugarasu and her Yamigarasu-NT... ) !
    Let's hope so. Just think, 21 NPCs is 63 titles, I would be way over 1000 by now
    Last edited by the_importer_; Feb 12, 2018 at 04:39 PM.

  6. #40346

    Default

    Umm... Any recomment overhead words to tell MPA that 'I won't pickup/use Laconium Sword' in japanese?

  7. #40347
    ニーベルンゲン Terrence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South of France
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSighTy View Post
    Umm... Any recomment overhead words to tell MPA that 'I won't pickup/use Laconium Sword' in japanese?
    Japanese for Laconium Sword is ラコニウムソード so something intelligible and fitting in the overhead words would be 私は取らないラコニウム (I don't take Laconium) if I'm not mistaken. Some help from JP friendly people ?

  8. #40348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Japanese for Laconium Sword is ラコニウムソード so something intelligible and fitting in the overhead words would be 私は取らないラコニウム (I don't take Laconium) if I'm not mistaken. Some help from JP friendly people ?
    Plan B is to go in as a Fo packing ice and no one will question

  9. #40349

    Default

    What is with the long maint today?? is there a bunch of new content coming up ??

  10. #40350
    Hardcore Casual Dark Mits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ship 02, B-006
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    What is with the long maint today?? is there a bunch of new content coming up ??
    No, it's just maintenance. Possibly they perform stuff that are not performed under "regular" maintenance, like dusting the servers, or creating secondary back-ups, or analyzing last month's data etc.

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •