Page 4091 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3091359139914041408140884089409040914092409340944101414141914591 ... LastLast
Results 40,901 to 40,910 of 46801

When affixing, there's a drop-down box for 'protection' items (as opposed to 'support', where your standard +x% stuff goes), but I can't find any such things on the internet. Are any protection items actually in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    When affixing, there's a drop-down box for 'protection' items (as opposed to 'support', where your standard +x% stuff goes), but I can't find any such things on the internet. Are any protection items actually in the game?
    It's in the game it's just that those items are account locked/bound so you won't find them in the shop. Last time they're available is when they released the grace support items.

On item protection item, it was released as part of Spring Break AC scratch and it is not tradable. It can protect up to 5 abilities (not sure if it is fodder or end result). It will be on AC golden week scratch and the next update will introduce 4 slots protection item for 10 AC items in recycle shop.

Why there is so little information on it? It too new.

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Unfortunately I wasn't playing the game during last golden week, but I'll be waiting for the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    On item protection item, it was released as part of Spring Break AC scratch and it is not tradable. It can protect up to 5 abilities (not sure if it is fodder or end result). It will be on AC golden week scratch and the next update will introduce 4 slots protection item for 10 AC items in recycle shop.

Why there is so little information on it? It too new.
    Well, I'd also like to have many more information on this item.

- What happens to the affix ? Is it still done even when Dudu says failed or do you simply get the items back?
    - If it's "protecting the abilities" rather than the items, does it work with 6+ slots affix (and protects only 5- failed abilities) ?
    - Does it mean I can try super risky affixes like Astral Soul + Ether Factor and succeed anyway ?
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Well, I'd also like to have many more information on this item.

- What happens to the affix ? Is it still done even when Dudu says failed or do you simply get the items back?
    - If it's "protecting the abilities" rather than the items, does it work with 6+ slots affix (and protects only 5- failed abilities) ?
    - Does it mean I can try super risky affixes like Astral Soul + Ether Factor and succeed anyway ?
    Affix Protection refunds you all of the items spent in the affix in the original state that you had them prior to the affix attempt. As long as you have spare copies, you can brute force an affix as many times as you want until you run out of Affix Protection items.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Hey, thanks to all the input on the affix thing (even to Mr Edgelord, actually).
    I still have to insist that 205 Atk out of an ideal case scenario of 245 is not "subpar" by any length of measure.
    I'm far from having 20 millions for the Grace item so who knows, I might get a Sentence Triple or Tiro fodder as I gather that meseta. Ether Factor is out of the question though.

Last question: do you think I should bother with the "same item affix bonus"? I can get copies of the astral fodder easily with the 2018 badges but the swiki seems to say "don't bother with it". Is there a catch to it?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Same Item Affix Bonus is a 15% multiplier (Not raw boost like +40% affix booster) if the base and ALL of the fodders are the same.

ex:
    Ray Sword, Ray Sword, Ray Sword = base * 1.15 + booster
    Ray Sword, Ray Sword, Ray Sword, not Ray Sword = base + booster

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Affix Protection refunds you all of the items spent in the affix in the original state that you had them prior to the affix attempt.
    Wait what?! The fodder used for the affix is refunded as well?! Not only the main unit/weapon that is being affixed?
    Edit: Also, what about stuff like noble power? Does it get refunded too?
    Last edited by DavidAG; Apr 22, 2018 at 06:11 PM.

I saw a very big hamburger in battle arena but didn't have chance to check his costume and accessory . What are needed to be ahamburger guy?
    Thanks