Page 4132 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3132363240324082412241294130413141324133413441354142418242324632 ... LastLast
Results 41,311 to 41,320 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by ohpz View Post
    2008 t-atk on +30 EPD.

I think the max ATK you can affix on an 8s weapon is 280 unless I'm forgetting something. It would be along the lines of Astral Soul, Ether Factor, Stat VI, +40 Reverie, Modulator, Sentence Triple, Flict/Alter (or Ability IV), and Grace. I wouldn't 8s without Phrase Weak though, tbh.
    It's actually possible to get 300 now.

Apprentice: 40
    Attack 6: 45
    Reverie: 40
    EV Attack: 35
    Ether Factor: 30
    Modulator: 30
    Sentence Triple: 30
    Grace: 50

Apprentice though...but hey 300!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Form your own Party before it starts or use a PT maker when you jump down and you can reset asap when your done each run. I had someone complaining in my PT last night they couldnt grab everything despite putting that in the description so they left and saved me a kick.

40% Party Tri Boost is always nice but you always get people who dont want to join for whatever reason
    Because people less likely to tolerate a complete stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    So, question:

Coming back from a rather long stint of not playing. Think my Hero had some pretty decent gear, but nothing phenomenal. His units are some... I think they were Saikai ones I whipped up, ground out, and boosted to Ex level 8 or so? Which leads to my question:

Is it worth trying to grind out the 900 total medals for a full Ray set of units from the 2018 medal shop, and then grabbing a single +35 Ray weapon for my character?

Edit: Also, what would be the best way to grind them out? I know the Driving Rain quest drops a bunch, but not sure what other means are in-game right now to grind them out in anywhere near as efficient a manner.
    Ray is pretty good and Union (upgraded ray) is slightly better, but you may need additional medals to buy the triggers.
    For weapon, FYI upcoming LQ will have new *13 and it'll be upgradeable to *14s though current bingo has certificate that can be exchanged to 1 +30 ray weapon type of your own choice, which can be repurposed to astral soul fodder later.
    And also you can get free *14 Atra by grinding Val series to +35, you'll get an item that can be used to upgrade you val into Atra, you probably want to consult to wiki to see the weapon lineup yourself.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jun 19, 2018 at 01:24 AM.

Where do I find Imperial Demonic Assault Warrior/Sorcerer? I'm doing E.Forest on SH on my alt's, full map clear and there is none, does those only spawn in XH?

Run the map and look for graves, and destroy them. In my experience so far they don't appear if you leave the graves alone.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Where do I find Imperial Demonic Assault Warrior/Sorcerer? I'm doing E.Forest on SH on my alt's, full map clear and there is none, does those only spawn in XH?
    They are one of the rarer Emergency Codes. You just have to keep running until they spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Ep5 Ch2 Corpses of Soldiers(Normal) have them.

Looking for ideas to affix a 6s EPD, after searching inventory and bank, and to keep $$$ as low as possible what you think about this:

SAFs: tech vi from glycina vitos, (currently at +21, only need more $ to reach 35)
    modulator from grandia (cuurently at +9, have enough to reach 35)
    sentence triple sacrificing a zeinesis weap (for this need to buy a sentence receptor)
    abillity iv (from epd)
    grace tech (bought)
    Now , those are 4 fooders and 5 slots, but right now can't figure what to put in last slot that can have a 100% , any idea for what to put in slot 6?
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era

Quote Originally Posted by bhaal View Post
    Looking for ideas to affix a 6s EPD, after searching inventory and bank, and to keep $$$ as low as possible what you think about this:

SAFs: tech vi from glycina vitos, (currently at +21, only need more $ to reach 35)
    modulator from grandia (cuurently at +9, have enough to reach 35)
    sentence triple sacrificing a zeinesis weap (for this need to buy a sentence receptor)
    abillity iv (from epd)
    grace tech (bought)
    Now , those are 4 fooders and 5 slots, but right now can't figure what to put in last slot that can have a 100% , any idea for what to put in slot 6?
    - Astral Soul from Ray weapons.
    - Ether factor (no SAF yet)
    - Phrase Weak from Fornis weapons.
    - EV Technique PP (no SAF, not 100% until +10% boost week)
    - Loser Reverie (no SAF)

Of those, I would probably pick either Phrase Weak or Astral Soul (it seems wrong to not affix a soul). Maybe Astral Soul would be easier since you can get a +35 Ray weapon from Leontina Certificates and 2018 badges.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    - Loser Reverie (no SAF)

Of those, I would probably pick either Phrase Weak or Astral Soul (it seems wrong to not affix a soul). Maybe Astral Soul would be easier since you can get a +35 Ray weapon from Leontina Certificates and 2018 badges.
    auchhhhhhhhh.... yeah astral soul, this happen when you are reading the things for affix after 24 hours w/o sleep because work, Thank you very much.
    Ship 03
    ID: Xical - Team: Epsilon
    Ra lvl 100, Gu lvl 100, Fo lvl 96, Te lvl 100, Hu lvl 100, Fi lvl 100, Br lvl 100, Bo lvl 100, Su lvl 100, Hr lvl 100, Ph lvl 100, Et lvl 100, Ls lvl100
    Pround RAmars since the DC era

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    - Loser Reverie (no SAF)

How do you transfer Astral Soul soul anyway without risking it at 50% (10% + 40% boost)?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!