Page 4144 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3144364440444094413441414142414341444145414641474154419442444644 ... LastLast
Results 41,431 to 41,440 of 46801

Ok thanks folks. I was wondering why I always meet them with the leaves as well (all 11/12 people), so I guess it's also a bug.

Tyreek > the greyed out rooms can mean many things but chances are, you are not considered an "expert" anymore. The conditions changed one or two weeks ago. You now are required to clear the latest solo EQ.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

If you use the same ssa in 2 slots do they stack? I.e. if I have a weapon with both S1:Spirited Response and S2:Spirited Response, will it be 360% (or 280%) total pp recovery when sheathed?
    Or will only one of them work?

They'll stack. I have someone in my team who prepared a weapon just for that and it works wonders.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    They'll stack. I have someone in my team who prepared a weapon just for that and it works wonders.
    NO!
    Thanks for nothing >_>
    I just wasted 150 mil buying the stuff to combine both but in the end only one works. I compared it and it's the exact same thing as orbit, tbh I cannot even see the 20% higher speed you'd expect cause the s2 is 100% compared to orbit's 80%.
    I guess cause the game goes down the list it sees s1 at 80% first and that's why the s2 is completely ignored.

Next time you reply to something better make sure you actually know what you are talking about and don#t just post some bs you imagine might be right.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Jul 3, 2018 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I haven't joined a party with human players in like a year.
    I haven't joined one since chaotic border break back in the day. Sometimes people somehow manage to force their way into my party even though I make sure to always have the "friends only" and "team mates only" checkboxes set though

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    NO!
    Thanks for nothing >_>
    I just wasted 150 mil buying the stuff to combine both but in the end only one works. I compared it and it's the exact same thing as orbit, tbh I cannot even see the 20% higher speed you'd expect cause the s2 is 100% compared to orbit's 80%.
    I guess cause the game goes down the list it sees s1 at 80% first and that's why the s2 is completely ignored.

Next time you reply to something better make sure you actually know what you are talking about and don#t just post some bs you imagine might be right.
    It stacks. Orbits 200% recovery means 5pp per second turn into 15pp per second. S1+S2 Combo should turn it from 5pp per second to 18pp per second.

Here is the Japanese Wiki entry

And here is a comparison Video of S1Spirited Response, S2:Spirited Response, S3:Radiant Grace 2 and Phrase Recovery with Orbit Lv.3

https://twitter.com/tonkatu_pso/stat...55407335452673
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Jul 3, 2018 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    NO!
    Thanks for nothing >_>

My answer is accurate. If you can't prepare your weapon properly, it's not my problem.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

So, unless I'm reading the wiki wrong both shien and guren series have the same multipliers, but in reverse order. Yet there's one that's just straight better. Where's the catch?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    So, unless I'm reading the wiki wrong both shien and guren series have the same multipliers, but in reverse order. Yet there's one that's just straight better. Where's the catch?
    Element matching is more of a bitch that it sounds. While most tech classes can easily circumvent this, the other ones don't like it so much. Shien is insane as far as raids and light only content goes, due to its high on-element multiplier and access to SSA slots 1-3, but the damage loss on mismatched element is "really noticeable (it becomes weaker than Val). Comparatively, Guren is weaker in optimal conditions due to its extra stats not compensating for its lack of SSA slots compared to Shien, but doesn't lose nearly as much power from mismatching element.
    Basically, as far as melee/ranged weapons I'd go Shien as specific raid/light-heavy content weapon to compliment an already strong weapon, but if I needed a straight upgrade from a weaker weapon, I'd rather go Guren
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jul 3, 2018 at 04:04 PM.