Page 4279 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 327937794179422942694276427742784279428042814282428943294379 ... LastLast
Results 42,781 to 42,790 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Just wondering; what's the average number of cubes some people burn upslotting a single non-S weapon to 8s?
    sadly as all Dudu things it's hard to give an actual average... from my attempts, I'd say roughly 8-10 tries on boost weeks with 40%, but when dealing with these odds, it could very take 20 tries as it could take 1. Some also go badly even if you get it after a few tries because you sometimes lose several slots and rebuilding into 7s can actually take a few tries as well

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Just counting the last upslot and in a boost week, I average 600-700 cubes. I've had better and I've had nightmarishly worse (2000+).

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    sadly as all Dudu things it's hard to give an actual average... from my attempts, I'd say roughly 8-10 tries on boost weeks with 40%, but when dealing with these odds, it could very take 20 tries as it could take 1. Some also go badly even if you get it after a few tries because you sometimes lose several slots and rebuilding into 7s can actually take a few tries as well
    Yeah I heard you can spend 1k+ cubes and end up at square one. I'll stick to 7s on weapons then. Consider me convinced.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    478「脚を組む」 - You get this from the PSO2 Fashion Catalog 2018 (just came out last week).
    Alrite thanks.

Anyway I think there's another LA where there char is lying down.. i think it's in the ad related to that new anime whatever, the one with the girl with dark bunny suit?

I think I'm missing out a lot of LAs here, is there any other new LA not from scratch for this month or last month?
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Jan 3, 2019 at 09:01 PM.

it took me 1k1 cubes + 2 45% to up a xion to 8 slots with 3 ssa. don't even bother with astral + pow6 anymore since i started this boost with like 1k5 cubes total. don't know how i managed to do that on shien. new combo 8s astral/pw6 + rev cata can be real cube breaker tho. how to divorce your cubes 101
    Last edited by Mr3chi; Jan 3, 2019 at 09:23 PM.

which unit is worth to affix +200atk 6s? not counting lightstream unit, masquerade unit, and falz unit, since this unit is for my secondary character, and boost week will end before i get 9 unit lightstream (3char).

is it Izane Unit? Bode Unit? Austere unit? or Phobos Unit?

planning to affix it on my fo/te. (200Atk, 12pp, 80hp)
    Last edited by Youmu Konpaku; Jan 4, 2019 at 02:43 AM.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

What does the potential of Boost of Djibril do?
    Something like "each attack is followed by damage to your surroundings, after a short time".

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    No, it doesn't; they technically count as charged Techniques.
    Ah, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    which unit is worth to affix +200atk 6s? not counting lightstream unit, masquerade unit, and falz unit, since this unit is for my secondary character, and boost week will end before i get 9 unit lightstream (3char).

is it Izane Unit? Bode Unit? Austere unit? or Phobos Unit?

planning to affix it on my fo/te. (200Atk, 12pp, 80hp)
    Rappy Shine, it comes with 777HP.
    Somehow at lvl 80+ the def from two 12* units is enough so having 0 def on that unit only makes you take a little extra damage compared to using a 3rd unit with 300+ def.

PS: tank fo is a ton of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    What does the potential of Boost of Djibril do?
    Something like "each attack is followed by damage to your surroundings, after a short time".
    Upon inflicting damage, the weapon will begin "recording" damage dealt over a period of 7 seconds. The activation of this effect is marked by a purple aura appearing around the character.

Once the time period has elapsed, the weapon will release a blast that hits all nearby targets for 15% of the damage inflicted between the initial trigger and the activation. Once used, the blast will enter a 10 second cooldown period before it is able to be triggered again.

Say, if I want to exchange Austere for Austere NT, the element value of Slave NT and Nemesis NT doesn't matter, right?
    Could I exchange one set of ult stones to get one model of each, get a 15 element NT weapon, push it to 35 and use it without drawback in the final exchange?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Say, if I want to exchange Austere for Austere NT, the element value of Slave NT and Nemesis NT doesn't matter, right?
    Could I exchange one set of ult stones to get one model of each, get a 15 element NT weapon, push it to 35 and use it without drawback in the final exchange?
    If you don't pick Slave or Nemesis as base weapon during the exchange, yes it doesn't matter.
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3