Page 4418 of 4444 FirstFirst ... 3418391843184368440844154416441744184419442044214428 ... LastLast
Results 44,171 to 44,180 of 44436
  1. #44171

    Default

    It's on the same one but something is weird with this computer. Every time i log into discord after like a month of not using it i have to get an email verification so thats probably why i need it but the one for discord goes to my email just fine. Not sure why the pso2 one doesnt get send to my email, when i hit resend i get error code 650 and send back to the login screen.

  2. #44172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleChrist View Post
    It's on the same one but something is weird with this computer. Every time i log into discord after like a month of not using it i have to get an email verification so thats probably why i need it but the one for discord goes to my email just fine. Not sure why the pso2 one doesnt get send to my email, when i hit resend i get error code 650 and send back to the login screen.
    That's really weird since you only get that error code when you are logging in with a new MAC address, which shouldn't happen unless you have a new computer or network card. There is a small chance a power cycling of all your network hardware might fix the issue (unplug and replug your router and modem, disable then re-enable your network adapter, etc.).
    And just to make sure, you've checked your spam folder, right? You might also want to try making an exception for emails from "[email protected]".
    Also, what domain is your email address? I know there are some that just don't get emails from SEGA.


  3. #44173

    Default

    I've tried the power cycle and checked my spam. I have a gmail account and it has the original sega ID emails from January when I made my ID. How does the making an exception thing work?

  4. #44174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleChrist View Post
    I've tried the power cycle and checked my spam. I have a gmail account and it has the original sega ID emails from January when I made my ID. How does the making an exception thing work?
    Basically just add it to your contacts list; that should in theory prevent it from not being delivered. The code emails come from a different e-mail address than when you originally registered ([email protected] as opposed to [email protected]), so having those originals is not always an indication they can come through, though GMail usually doesn't have problems.
    This is always one of those issues that is hard to resolve since it is so odd when everything is in theory properly in place.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 15, 2019 at 04:36 PM.


  5. #44175

    Default

    Still not getting the email. Is there something I can do with my actual sega ID login maybe?

  6. #44176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleChrist View Post
    Still not getting the email. Is there something I can do with my actual sega ID login maybe?
    You can try emailing SEGA support, but they usually won't help foreigners; they won't ban your account, but they just won't bother helping in most cases.
    There is always the off chance that the emails come in later; I once had to wait like 3 hours for a code to come in when I switched from one device to another for PSO2es.


  7. #44177

    Default

    I tried last night so I was banking on it just taking some time. Thanks for the info, hopefully I can get something figured out.

  8. #44178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    If you're just interested in the skin then you can just use appearance change passes to make the blood Double Sabers look like it. If you want it for the potential, then just get it to level 3 and bring it to Zieg, he gives you a charm that lets it work by just being in your inventory.
    I actually was trying to get the pot and i did NOT know about zeig, after all this time, i just glossed over that CO, Thank you, that saved me a lot of trouble, also found the fortunate omen one as well. thanks a lot kon.

  9. #44179

    Default

    Is there any rule against submitting more than one player questionnare per account?

  10. #44180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Is there any rule against submitting more than one player questionnare per account?
    i think it only lets you do one, you could try, i need to fill this out myself
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •