Page 4549 of 4564 FirstFirst ... 3549404944494499453945464547454845494550455145524559 ... LastLast
Results 45,481 to 45,490 of 45637

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Is there a way to type in the alternate pose for a lobby action? For example, these weapon pose lobby actions such as wand pose has 3(6) poses. If I want to use pose #2 for instance, it that possible?
    "/la hsi1" and "/la hsi2" will cycle through the poses, but if I recall you can't put it in the same command as the Lobby Action itself, rather you have to do it in a follow up command.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 16, 2020 at 07:46 PM.

I once borrowed my friend's Switch in order to try to unlock the Switch Exclusive titles, I wasn't even able to do Subdue Za Oodan because I kept getting disconnected (and I was using a wired Internet using Ethernet to USB at 100Mb/s). As anyone managed to make this work from North America?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I once borrowed my friend's Switch in order to try to unlock the Switch Exclusive titles, I wasn't even able to do Subdue Za Oodan because I kept getting disconnected (and I was using a wired Internet using Ethernet to USB at 100Mb/s). As anyone managed to make this work from North America?
    From what I recall at the time, you had to be on the West Coast to have any chance of having a semi-stable connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    From what I recall at the time, you had to be on the West Coast to have any chance of having a semi-stable connection.
    Well that's a big fat "No" I guess. Strange that there isn't a way of fooling your Switch using a VPN to make it think that you're in Japan or something.
    Spoiler!

its a "location of stability" issue not a "well my IP isnt in Japan therefor poor connection" thing. You'd still get the same crappy issue doing it with a VPN
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

Suddenly getting NR1015 error, anyone else getting this?

Update: a file check fixed the issue.
    Last edited by otakun; Feb 17, 2020 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    If you can get in the game at all there is a possible workaround where you have to hit the menu button every one or two minutes, then go back in the game and pso2 cloud gives you some kind of connection message and stay connected. Not sure if that still works, but that's how I did it back in the day

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/BO 90 Myuria PH 90 (FO/TE 90) Lady Harken BR/HU 90
    Raya HR 90 Myka GU/RA 90 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 90 Yakut PH 90
    ... and several more

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    If you can get in the game at all there is a possible workaround where you have to hit the menu button every one or two minutes, then go back in the game and pso2 cloud gives you some kind of connection message and stay connected. Not sure if that still works, but that's how I did it back in the day
    I hit the menu like every 30 seconds and still only got as far as halfway through the quest.
    Spoiler!

1.What classes does Etoile as a sub work best for now.

2.How good is that new ridder katana, cause i got one, with 8 slots no less, and wondering if i should bother investing in it even though i have a lightstream.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    1.What classes does Etoile as a sub work best for now.

2.How good is that new ridder katana, cause i got one, with 8 slots no less, and wondering if i should bother investing in it even though i have a lightstream.
    1 anything except force and techer (not sure if physical support build its worth with ET as sub)

2 IMO its worth for a braver , but since you already have a LS you can use it as an S1 source if convince you :P